***Official 2009 WAVES Thread : wheres the other one ?***

Ive always had either an afro, braids, or dreads but dang, sometimes I wanna chop off and rock waves. Good work fellas.

I been trying since 7th grade and now I'm a freshman in college haha. I'm a just try the brush and water thing though. I've tried everything butthat, I even seen a kit in walmart that promises to give you waves. Here goes nothing..

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Indian Hemp? GTFOOH. It's all a marketing poly, one guy uses it and says its good and than the bandwagon soon follows. I bet by next season people will be a new steez and give 2 #%%%% about Indian Hemp.
Speak for yourself homie, the stuff costs a buck, smells good, and I have actually seen the better results that it produced for me so, I aintgoing nowhere. It's working just fine for me... I dont know about that only using water technique though, seems like your scalp will be all dry andthat's not a good thing.

yo i like that indian hemp but that stuff leaves the residue and all that oil on you r hairline?face when your done brushig and thats not always good.sometimesyou aint always got a mirror to whipe it off.... so i stick with that sportin waves.... black can for short hair gold can for longer hair.. my waves spinnin

yo i like that indian hemp but that stuff leaves the residue and all that oil on you r hairline?face when your done brushig and thats not always good.sometimesyou aint always got a mirror to whipe it off.... so i stick with that sportin waves.... black can for short hair gold can for longer hair.. my waves spinnin

Originally Posted by retrospect90

I been trying since 7th grade and now I'm a freshman in college haha. I'm a just try the brush and water thing though. I've tried everything but that, I even seen a kit in walmart that promises to give you waves. Here goes nothing..
I'd go against using a kit...just try the water approach, or just a simple oil/conditioner..anything that keeps your hair moisturized and notdry....Brush like crazy and be consistent

Cut your hair as low as possible, wolf for 4-8 weeks and you're good
pimp.gif

and I've heard too much stuff about this Indian Hemp and never ever tried it. I need to get on
laugh.gif

My @%+!% TRAV is wavy...
pimp.gif

and Boost.. Indian Hemp is the truth... you cant knock something until you try it.

laugh.gif
@ RW you aint right G
laugh.gif

got my 1st cut in a month trying to upload the pics but my phone bugging

here is the quickest way to grow waves. let your hair grow a little more than a dark ceaser then brush your hair after wetting it a little then brush with amedium brush throw on thewave cap. dod this for two weeks with out getting a cut. you can get a shape up though. then get your cut and you should be wavy afterthat

2vnsahi.jpg

i got a cut to see were im at its not bad but its not the best i had so ill wolf for another month and hope they back on for my b day

314358w.jpg

nerd.gif

but on another note, all those dudes sayin all it takes is just brushing, it come down to everybody hair is different. i cut my dreads off and had gotten solazy. wasnt bout to OD on all that brushing, so I just started putting carrot creme in my hair when its damp post shower and that shh works miracles. like idont hardly even have to brush it. only brush it a tad before i put my du rag on and when i take it off to leave the crib. N_s aint got time to do all thatbrushin

i have a problem tho

i'll grow my joint for like 3 or 4 weeks and have em spinning crazy

get my hair cut and have them looking crazy

then hop in the shower, brush my hair and they'll slowly fizzle away

they'll sorta be there but nowhere near as crazy as they were before

so now i think i'ma wolf it, i'm on like 3 weeks right now

get my hair cut, don't take a shower, just brush and throw the duey on

and THEN take a shower the next day, in hopes that the tsunami has settled in my scalp for good

any suggestions?

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

314358w.jpg

nerd.gif
you can clearly see that my lining look like that cuz i had the du rag on right before that pic(seeing how you have a du rag in yo avy you shouldkno were you tie it at is always like that) but nice try
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom