[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Family was in the living room wildin out over that Matsui hit.

Woke me up.

Damn you loud sports fans.

mad.gif

Can't believe Matsui is doing this

Never thought this game would go in this direction

pimp.gif

This has got to be one of the best single player performances I've ever seen. 6 RBIS in a crucial game 6 to take with World Series on the line... WOW, justwow. Petitte shutting em down!!!

PS: Can anyone hook me up with a Yankees sig?? Would me be much appreciated..

smh.gif

Why couldn't we have lost to the Angels or something?
laugh.gif

Congrats to Yankee fans(the mature ones anyway)

Can I take a moment to show you guys something from page 8 of the Season thread on 4/6/09...
JoRDaN201 wrote:
Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Matsui needs to be traded ASAP...
Glad I'm not the only 1 that has been feeling this way.

Next response...
venom lyrix wrote:
Originally Posted by jrp44

I dont get the hate for Matsui....he was our most clutch hitter the past 2 years
laugh.gif

he is an old OF who is taking up our DH role because he has 2 surgically repaired knees. Him unable to play the field is killing out movability. AROD will have to ease into the season so he has to start at DH...that means Matsui will sit. Posada will need to get half days off so will Damon. Thus giving Swish some PT but Matsui is killen us. Send him to the Mariners or Pirates

Thanks for looking
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just jokes guys
laugh.gif

I'll be the 1st to say that I didn't want Matsui anymore.

Boy, what a couple of months can do for ya.

What I don't understand is why, venom, why the Pirates? Who the hell would we have gotten from the Pirates?
laugh.gif

Couldn't ask for a better game so far, but we need to try to stay calm, the game isn't over yet.

Barring a miracle comeback by the Phillies....looks like Yanks will win this game and series.

Congrats to those Yankees fans who have been here the entire series and have been mature during the series.

Be safe in your celebrations and enjoy the parade.

Originally Posted by Malloy19

This has got to be one of the best single player performances I've ever seen. 6 RBIS in a crucial game 6 to take with World Series on the line... WOW, just wow. Petitte shutting em down!!! CONGRATS YANKS!!!

PS: Can anyone hook me up with a Yankees sig?? Would me be much appreciated..

laugh.gif

is this guy really jumping on in the 6th?

"Andy-Pettitte" chants.

I did not think he would have this type of outing, at all. No one did.
pimp.gif

Can I take a moment to show you guys something from page 8 of the Season thread on 4/6/09...
JoRDaN201 wrote:
Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Matsui needs to be traded ASAP...
Glad I'm not the only 1 that has been feeling this way.
Next response...
venom lyrix wrote:

I dont get the hate for Matsui....he was our most clutch hitter the past 2 years
laugh.gif

he is an old OF who is taking up our DH role because he has 2 surgically repaired knees. Him unable to play the field is killing out movability. AROD will have to ease into the season so he has to start at DH...that means Matsui will sit. Posada will need to get half days off so will Damon. Thus giving Swish some PT but Matsui is killen us. Send him to the Mariners or Pirates

Thanks for looking
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just jokes guys
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Malloy19

This has got to be one of the best single player performances I've ever seen. 6 RBIS in a crucial game 6 to take with World Series on the line...

It's something that will be remembered for a long, long time.

Back
Top Bottom