[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by Malloy19

This has got to be one of the best single player performances I've ever seen. 6 RBIS in a crucial game 6 to take with World Series on the line... WOW, just wow. Petitte shutting em down!!! CONGRATS YANKS!!!

PS: Can anyone hook me up with a Yankees sig?? Would me be much appreciated..

laugh.gif

is this guy really jumping on in the 6th?
I was wondering the same
laugh.gif

Jumping on what? The bandwagon? Ive been a Yankee fan since I was a kid growing up, Im not that stupid to jump on a bandwagon of a team thats about to win aworld series.. Come on guys, use your heads.. i've been in an out of Yankee threads since I started on this site in 02.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Can I take a moment to show you guys something from page 8 of the Season thread on 4/6/09...
JoRDaN201 wrote:
Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Matsui needs to be traded ASAP...
Glad I'm not the only 1 that has been feeling this way.
Next response...
venom lyrix wrote:
Originally Posted by jrp44

I dont get the hate for Matsui....he was our most clutch hitter the past 2 years
laugh.gif

he is an old OF who is taking up our DH role because he has 2 surgically repaired knees. Him unable to play the field is killing out movability. AROD will have to ease into the season so he has to start at DH...that means Matsui will sit. Posada will need to get half days off so will Damon. Thus giving Swish some PT but Matsui is killen us. Send him to the Mariners or Pirates

Thanks for looking
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just jokes guys
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

*stands up and claps for Andy*

The bullpen better do its job and get it to the 8th with no harm done...MO BETTER BE IN THE 8TH GIRARDI. YOU HEAR ME ***%%??!!
Originally Posted by toine2983

On the backup already DSK.
laugh.gif

Fam I'm on the backup of a backup...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Oh hey, Howard's here.

Good for you, Ryan.

Game 6, down 3-1 in the series and a 2,517-1 in the game.

And you decide to finally arrive at the stadium.
smh.gif

What an outing by Andrew Eugene Pettitte
pimp.gif
. I did not expect him to pitchlike that at all tonight to be perfectly honest.

pettitte.jpg

No, no, Andy...I tip my hat to you
pimp.gif

Malloy, not to get on you, but it's always like that.

EVERY fake Yankee fan always says the same thing:

"I've been a Yankee fan since I was little"

Again, I'm not saying you're not really a fan. If we win, expect MANY of people to claim to be Yankee fans since they were on an umbilical chord.

Originally Posted by iLLcognito

*stands up and claps for Andy*

The bullpen better do its job and get it to the 8th with no harm done...MO BETTER BE IN THE 8TH GIRARDI. YOU HEAR ME ***%%??!!
Originally Posted by toine2983

On the backup already DSK.
laugh.gif

Fam I'm on the backup of a backup...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Malloy, not to get on you, but it's always like that.

EVERY fake Yankee fan always says the same thing:

"I've been a Yankee fan since I was little"

Again, I'm not saying you're not really a fan. If we win, expect MANY of people to claim to be Yankee fans since they were on an umbilical chord.

I didnt even know there were fake Yankee fans, I thought everyone hated us and the Yanks. I get the mean mug here in Cali everytime I say im a fan
laugh.gif
..I getwhy you guys are saying that tho, I wish I could post pics of all my Yankee memorbilla, but its back home. But oh well its just a sig.

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Andy pitched a good game... did my avy proud.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn G, finally showedup.
laugh.gif

Hope we don't go up there swinging just to go through the motions. You never know when you could use more runs...

Joba has the jizz-like stains on his World Series hat too? Didn't he have them on his hat throughout the ALCS?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom