[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by onewearz

dam cliff lee looks like he's throwing a wet bar of soap up there
Didn't you know!? He's throwing a "spiked curveball". McCarver would suck it off if he had the chance.
i could see mccarver sucking cliffs index finger
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cliff Lee is a problem
smh.gif

Damn I leave for a bit and come back and the phils are up a run? damn

and Cliff Lee is out there doing work

Come on Yanks...

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Sabathia got this! Lets get it Yanks

Am I pokin my chest out? *waits to see who reacts
devil.gif
Congrats for Jinxin that one. Better let a little air out of that chest for a second my man
Sad thing is I gave you props in a prior arguement and your soft +@$ comes in here and calls me out again. For your information homie it was after the homer when Howard got struck out. Dont worry about me cuz
How is that calling you out?
laugh.gif
And you definitely posted that right before Utley hit the HR...I had the page refreshed right before I threw up my "
smh.gif
"

Mad defensive for no reason...calm down G, we're in the WS.

Rolli, you better come through with those pics...
nerd.gif

Why you always defending ai fan? Like I would presume he's a grown man and could handle his own. Please don't shoot G its just a question
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea I can defend myself. But its looking like hes overstaying his welcome with alot of Yankees fans on the board. I have no personal problem with homie cuz Im not gonna hate or even dislike a person on the internet because I dont know him in real life. But I just think he needs to tone it down a little. Yankees havnt won anything in damn near a decade yet if you didnt know baseball and cam in here youd think the Yankees have won the past 10 WS just looking at this guys posts.

And Assassin if you just want to see the stars get their rings ok, I respect that but there are other ways to get your point across. And you have definitly come in and said Philly is trash and they are no match for the Yankees. But thats besides the point. I just wanna see a good series.

HOw about this you keep my name and your subliminals to yoself. If you could read you would see I didnt say that till the other !*+# that was said first. Like07 sweep by the Rockies 08 win over the Rays calls for me to bow at Jimmy Rollins' feet?? who some guy said has been "great" for the last tenyears then said he is in the top 3 SS in the NL and all other %$+$ Yanks dont deserve this, we paid for it (money doesnt play baseball 1-9 does) see the strarsget their rings its all salty comments that the "ones who think he has outstayed his welcome" choose to overlook. I dont

Your salty its obvious if you dont care stop having a response everytime I say anything. I explained my supposed "entitlement" last post go check itout

7Ks thru 4
smh.gif

It's only a 1 run game, but it's all over as soon as one pitcher blinks.

If we could keep Lee's pitch count high, and CC continues to hold it down, we can get to their Pen.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Sabathia got this! Lets get it Yanks

Am I pokin my chest out? *waits to see who reacts
devil.gif
Congrats for Jinxin that one. Better let a little air out of that chest for a second my man
Sad thing is I gave you props in a prior arguement and your soft +@$ comes in here and calls me out again. For your information homie it was after the homer when Howard got struck out. Dont worry about me cuz
How is that calling you out?
laugh.gif
And you definitely posted that right before Utley hit the HR...I had the page refreshed right before I threw up my "
smh.gif
"

Mad defensive for no reason...calm down G, we're in the WS.

Rolli, you better come through with those pics...
nerd.gif
Why you always defending ai fan? Like I would presume he's a grown man and could handle his own. Please don't shoot G its just a question
laugh.gif
The hell are you talking about? I always call it like I see it, there's no "defending" going on over here...you say some +%%* I findsilly or wrong, I'll say something about it. I don't care if you're HTTB (yeah YOU
laugh.gif
) or that celtix cornball...Imma keep it 100.

Yankee fans defending Sox fans
sick.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
See what I said to FoamNYC.

Anyways...

Cliff Lee is a ***##$@ problem...
Hope he doesn't go the whole game...
smh.gif

yankess are swinging at trash pitches thrown by Lee. they need to be more patient at the plate.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by JPZx

Maybe O-Rod (October Rod) will make his first appearance of the post-season on the biggest stage...the World Series
nerd.gif
The fact that you had to explain your joke made it more lame. Stop reaching.
It's not a joke if it comes true
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

The Cliff Lee trade has to be looked at as one of the best sports trades of all time... dude has been straight money since becoming a Phil.

Yet certain Phillies fans (and other teams fans who were in discussions with the Indians) didnt want to give up too many prospects
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Would you ratherhave one of the best pitchers in the Major Leagues, or a bunch of guys who MIGHT turn out to be good? Just baffles me.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

If we could keep Lee's pitch count high, and CC continues to hold it down, we can get to their Pen.
This seems to be our only chance to win this game so far....We need to start working the count...CC looks like he has settled down too so we needto start hitting

I just noticed, is CC wearing XI's?
Yes

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

so for the record, the yankees wouldnt give up joba for lee, correct?

No, they didn't offer anything for Lee.
Yea they went for Halladay. But it was more than just player for player. The Jays Ex-Manager wanted too much from every team that was trying tonegotiate with them.

Back
Top Bottom