[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

"Boo? !!#! you."

Chase.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

that is a bush league play ... point blank ... IF rollins did what he was trying to do (and what he thought he did as evident by his tagging 2nd and then throwing) he would have intentionally dropped a liner to turn two ... yeah quick thinking, great athletic play ... still BUSH LEAGUE ...

Dude stop posting. Its NOT bush league. Its smart baseball. This is common baseball. Its so common, there is a rule to prevent it from happening when there ismore than one player on base. Have you ever played the sport before?

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

that is a bush league play ... point blank ... IF rollins did what he was trying to do (and what he thought he did as evident by his tagging 2nd and then throwing) he would have intentionally dropped a liner to turn two ... yeah quick thinking, great athletic play ... still BUSH LEAGUE ...
Its not bush leage kid, that !$@* happens all the damn time.

But back to that play....

The umpire waited until Rollins touched second base, so Matsui had to assume it was a force out, and therefore let Cano try to reach first safely, which hedid. The second base ump screwed it up.

Meet the best 2nd basemen in baseball Yankee fans.

I never understood how such a little guy could hit so many HR's? This guy gotta be on something

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

can someone tell me why swisher is still on this team?
indifferent.gif
it is seriously a waste when he's at bat
He plays a decent right field. I dont know if Melky plays right well. Since I would assume that would be the route they would take if Swisher were to sit. Plus they like having Gardner for late game baserunning situations.

And UTLEY again. Dude is beasting right now. No Yankees right field HR on that one. That was smoked
when he's in the outfield he's good i'll admit, that sliding catch the other day was dope, but seriously, he is dead weight at theplate. straight turrible.
smh.gif

utley, i hate you, you sexy man, you.

laugh.gif
Utley crushed that %@#$.

CC should have learned not to shake off Jorge w/2 strikes on Utley.

utley isnt even close to cano haaha best lineup in the league is doing work to cliff lee. Charlie why are you leaving him in there? the yankees are straightcrushin him

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I never understood how such a little guy could hit so many HR's? This guy gotta be on something
Dude is like 6'2 200lbs, he's not that little.
laugh.gif

That follow through of his is redic though, its like he's doing a check swing since it looks effortless.

Originally Posted by dland24

Dude stop posting. Its NOT bush league. Its smart baseball. This is common baseball. Its so common, there is a rule to prevent it from happening when there is more than one player on base. Have you ever played the sport before?
smart baseball? its BUSH league ... have i ever played?
laugh.gif
and for the record, theres a rule to prevent it because it is bush league and its a cheap way of getting outs ... if it was such "smart" baseball,why have the rule then?

His hands get through the zone so fast he turns on a lot of inside pitches that way. And he has good opposite field power too. Can't pitch him in or out.

Back
Top Bottom