[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

This @!*+# is just not allowing a run tonight. Gotta get something off of Lidge...
smh.gif

That Wanda Sykes show is getting canceled quicker than Lee is working between pitches.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

This @!*+# is just not allowing a run tonight. Gotta get something off of Lidge...
smh.gif

That Wanda Sykes show is getting canceled quicker than Lee is working between pitches.
I wouldnt doubt a complete game by Lee the way things are going. Why risk it with Lidge. Lee is only at like 75 or so right now. No need to startover managing

Originally Posted by jrp44

Wow that catch reminded me of Major League the Willie Hays catch in the outfield..."Nice catch Mays, don't ever !@%*$#% do it again"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lee's catch was nice, almost made me forget we're losing

smh.gif

That fool wont even get in the game. He'll go as long as they want him to. Unless we get into his pitch count.

This @@+*@ is just not allowing a run tonight. Gotta get something off of Lidge...
smh.gif

lee's going 9

i gotta get ready for work

28ugw1d.jpg

We need to bat NOW!!

The way I see it is, if we can get 1 run in the bottom of this inning, then hold them to a run lead, and then attack.

Lee will probably go the whole game, especially with the bottom half of the Yankees order coming up to bat.

If he goes complete game...damn.

He's reminding me of Josh Beckett when he had his run in '03. Son was in a ZONE that postseason.

Well They got 3 innings Blaster so Jeter will come up again technically. But Like I said before I dont think Lee's coming out unless they start gettingguys on base. And Manuel is the type of Manager to let his pitchers work out of trouble. So the Yankees will need something big to chase Lee from this game.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Well They got 3 innings Blaster so Jeter will come up again technically. But Like I said before I dont think Lee's coming out unless they start getting guys on base. And Manuel is the type of Manager to let his pitchers work out of trouble. So the Yankees will need something big to chase Lee from this game.
one of the things i love and hate about chollie

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

Well They got 3 innings Blaster so Jeter will come up again technically. But Like I said before I dont think Lee's coming out unless they start getting guys on base. And Manuel is the type of Manager to let his pitchers work out of trouble. So the Yankees will need something big to chase Lee from this game.
one of the things i love and hate about chollie
Fortunately, with the way Lee has been pitching that won't be an issue for you guys tonight.

Yea that was my bad for some reason I was thinking it was already going into the 8th

Back
Top Bottom