[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

God it looks like he's not even trying out there
sick.gif

hahaha yea heard that on the radio today

people will do anything to get onto a world series games such as jumping in front of cars fighting the phillie pfrenetic and looking for a tunnel to the parkfrom the oliday inn

Lee is just putting together a dominant performance. The Phillies offense besides Utley hasnt done *%@* though, so its been all Lee....hes simply filthytonight, its embarrassing really.

people will do anything to get onto a world series games such as jumping in front of cars fighting the phillie pfrenetic and looking for a tunnel to the park from the oliday inn

i_see_what_you_did_there_poster-p228060760404242422t5wm_400.jpg

Hughes and Joba have been anything but great in these playoffs.

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

hahaha yea heard that on the radio today

people will do anything to get onto a world series games such as jumping in front of cars fighting the phillie pfrenetic and looking for a tunnel to the park from the oliday inn
I see what you did there. I realized this as I was stuck in this room for 6 days, surviving off of sink water and mints.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Lee is just putting together a dominant performance. The Phillies offense besides Utley hasnt done *%@* though, so its been all Lee....hes simply filthy tonight, its embarrassing really.
Didnt expect much more. This could have easily ended 1-0 in either teams favor with the guys who were pitching. Other than those 2 bad pitches toUtley he pitched a great game.

That game with Pedro is going to have the Stadium ROCKING. $$@% is gonna be crazy tommorrow. But lets get through tonight.

I hate this stadium.

It seems like it's filled with a lot of corporate people. It's not loud at all.

If there arent non stop "who's your daddy?" chants tomorrow, I will have lost all faith in NYY fans.

Back
Top Bottom