[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Yankees are:
First in runs
Tied for first in hits
First in HRs
First in RBIs
First in BBs
First in OBP
First in Slugging Percentage
Second in BA
That means absolutely nothing now. It's the World Series baby.
Then how did you expect the man to prove it?

Read my mind.
laugh.gif

Good game from Philly. Y'all smacked us tonight. Now we need to come strike back.

empire-strikes-back.jpg

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

At the end of the day, at least we know that Jeter is gunna come through
Like I said earlier, it's too bad that he isn't a power hitter. He gets his hits, of course but the hitters behind him need to break outof these slumps...quickly.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Yankees are:
First in runs
Tied for first in hits
First in HRs
First in RBIs
First in BBs
First in OBP
Second in BA

Jerryeverday....

u asked

Is that the best the Yankees have to offer?
And he said no.

u said :
prove it

He did.... Now shut the %#** up .... ur an idiot. We can obviously play better.

Noob.
Unless you play on the Yankees, I think that statement is best reserved for the people that actually play. ex; A-rod, Jeter, Sabathia, Swisher(who really couldn't play any worse), or Melky Cabrera.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

good game yanks.
hopefully Pedro comes out
pimp.gif

Stop lying...that wasn't a good game from the Yanks.
laugh.gif

I hope we can hit Pedro tomorrow. We cannot go down 2-0 heading to Philly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the yankee fans.

indifferent.gif
@ the one guys saying I was a bandwagon fan/noob. Born and raisedin Philly homie. I've been to more Phillies games this past year than you've been in your entire life not to mention, I've been a season ticketholder since 04' when I was able to pay for them myself.

We got game 1 there's always game 2 for you guys. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

I got to get some sleep. My shift at the hospital begins at 5am.

81335148ebb73135813542720e02cd1c15a3fde.jpg

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

We can obviously play better.
Unless you play on the Yankees, I think that statement is best reserved for the people that actually play. ex; A-rod, Jeter, Sabathia, Swisher (who really couldn't play any worse), or Melky Cabrera.

Always gotta be all technical huh? Always filled w/ salt, are we?
laugh.gif

u kno wat i meant
indifferent.gif

Edit: And the YANKEES can play better.... The potential is there... obviously... Theyve done it before and all thorughout the reg. season and have for the mostpart of this postseason. Lee pitched a great game. period.

Yo Honestly The Phillies Did What They Had 2 Do Witch Was Win Atleast One Of The 1st Two In NY.

I Expect The "Who's Your Daddy" Chants 2 Be In Full Effect 2morroe, N The Yankee Are Gonna Get Hot Eventually.

If Pedro Comes Out N Gives A Performance Like He Did Against My Dodgers N The Phillies Win. Then Its Series OVER

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the yankee fans.

indifferent.gif
@ the one guys saying I was a bandwagon fan/noob. Born and raised in Philly homie. I've been to more Phillies games this past year than you've been in your entire life not to mention, I've been a season ticket holder since 04' when I was able to pay for them myself.

We got game 1 there's always game 2 for you guys. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

I got to get some sleep. My shift at the hospital begins at 5am.

81335148ebb73135813542720e02cd1c15a3fde.jpg
laugh.gif

Dude came with it like he contributed anything to the argument.

Like every WS, neither team should take anything for granted.

Baseball is unpredictable, and people rely upon the "on paper" argument too much.

I see nothing that suggests a Game 2 win is more likely for one team and not the other.

If you bring it, you win. Simple.

first pitch strikes...

ohwell.gif

where is the phil hughes from the regular season?
smh.gif

where the *+!+ is the texiera from the regular season?
smh.gif

on to game 2

We can obviously play better.
Unless you play on the Yankees, I think that statement is best reserved for the people that actually play. ex; A-rod, Jeter, Sabathia, Swisher (who really couldn't play any worse), or Melky Cabrera.

Always gotta be all technical huh? Always filled w/ salt, are we?
laugh.gif

u kno wat i meant
indifferent.gif
I'm filled with salt? Your team lost. Why should I be mad for your team? That's your job.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Baseball is unpredictable, and people rely upon the "on paper" argument too much.

I see nothing that suggests a Game 2 win is more likely for one team and not the other.

well said.

smh.gif
Props to Lee, he pitched a gem.

AJ better not #+@$ around tommorrow I know that.

Originally Posted by MFDOOM

Originally Posted by Burns1923

well said.
*tips hat*

glasses.gif

Glad game 1 is over. This Lee "swag" slurpage is just a little ridiculous like a lot of y'all is soppin his **** wild crazy like come on . Dudeis a very good pitcher and pitched a great game tonight but it really is just 1 game. Only thing I ask is for YANKEE fans to take it 1 game at a time don'tgo jumpin in the hudson just yet, and if burnett pitches well tomorrow don't gimme that "I told u so" phils still took home field away from us ifthat means anything. Who knows we might play better in philly than expected, and to philly fans I don't give a **** about what y'all do y'all couldjump on cars right now if y'all want but it ain't over till its over. Also, Phil Hughes is terrible right now I wouldn't want him pitching for mylittle league team he looks like he should pitch for the Mets. I don't even wanna talk about nick swisher

Rant over.

Yankees are:
First in runs
Tied for first in hits
First in HRs
First in RBIs
First in BBs
First in OBP
Second in BA

Jerryeverday....

u asked

Is that the best the Yankees have to offer?
And he said no.

u said :

He did.... Now shut the %#** up .... ur an idiot. We can obviously play better.

Noob.

hand_reaching.jpg

Glad game 1 is over. This Lee "swag" slurpage is just a little ridiculous like a lot of y'all is soppin his **** wild crazy like come on . Dude is a very good pitcher and pitched a great game tonight but it really is just 1 game. Only thing I ask is for YANKEE fans to take it 1 game at a time don't go jumpin in the hudson just yet, and if burnett pitches well tomorrow don't gimme that "I told u so" phils still took home field away from us if that means anything. Who knows we might play better in philly than expected, and to philly fans I don't give a **** about what y'all do y'all could jump on cars right now if y'all want but it ain't over till its over. Also, Phil Hughes is terrible right now I wouldn't want him pitching for my little league team he looks like he should pitch for the Mets. I don't even wanna talk about nick swisher

I know you're just venting, but.....

LOL @ a Mets mention, don't be tight. You're no better than the Cliff Lee slurpers when ya team wins, actin' like they the best thing since slicedbread.

Yanks with no DH will be
sick.gif

Better hope A.J actually shows up for once, if he pulls some of those 4-5 walk performances vs THIS TEAM......crooked numbers.
sick.gif

Game 2 will have some offense.

Back
Top Bottom