[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by jrp44

MATSUIIIIIIIII

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

let's see.... after bringing in Jason Giambi, Randy Johnson, Carl Pavano, Kevin Brown, Mike Mussina, Bobby Abreu, Gary Sheffield, bringing back Roger Clemens, Javier Vaszquez, Raul Mondesi, Ruben Sierra and countless others... they finally win one

YouMad.jpg

Since Ska locked the thread...
Pure salt.

You should go make a "Patriots cheating to win SBs Appreciation thread." That would at least make more sense.
Idiot didn't read my OP, thinking I was one of these salty %$* clowns. That's what happens when you got TO's ##!# lodged in yourthroat.

When the Patriots win the SB, I'll be sure to make that thread tho' sweetie...
pimp.gif

God, I am glad I am not in NYC right now. I was homesick this past week but this cured it. Hopefully by thanksgiving this celebration crap will be over.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Modells later today, what are you getting?
World Series T-Shirt, new fitted (I have a head that is not meant for hats, but %+@$ it I'm getting one
laugh.gif
)

Just placed my order on Eastbay. 2 NY fitteds with the WS patch, and one of each of the Majestic t-shirts.

Those "fans" that were at the game are week, stadium looked half empty in the post game ceremony.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Charlie Manuel's a classy guy.
Agreed.

I don't understand what he's saying half of the time, but he's a class act. As are most of the Phillies, so hats off to those guys.

laugh.gif
@Jimmy Rollins.

Back
Top Bottom