[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by you right

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Those "fans" that were at the game are week, stadium looked half empty in the post game ceremony.

said the same thing...

It's what happens when you have an owner who only cares about money, destroys history and outprices all his real fans. Proud to be a Yankee huh?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

God, I am glad I am not in NYC right now. I was homesick this past week but this cured it. Hopefully by thanksgiving this celebration crap will be over.
I hope you have swine flu. Or you choke on your turkey.

Originally Posted by onewearz

shout to my yankee fam here. you guys made it fun all year. look forward to chasing 28 with u guys next season

Co-sign old man.
laugh.gif

So same time next year?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

- Yes, MOAR pics are coming up shortly.
laugh.gif
I'm talking MOAR pics. Like, of the final innings, final out, Yankees on the field celebrating (ie: Swisher and company with the flag),clubhouse celebration, etc.

Demanding, I know, my bad, but it has to be done
roll.gif
wink.gif

Sad that I can't get to NY on Friday for the parade because I'm going out for the Ohio St/Penn St game.

SHUGES, good #%%!#!# looks! Are you going to post MOAR!!! pics of clubhouse celebration?

Thanks pr0phecy. I've been going back and forth for like 2 weeks. Leaning towards the 61 jacket.

Damn I'm going to try to make it to this Parade.

Haven't been to a Yankees Parade since 96

Originally Posted by Mr Caribbean

Props on the pics as usual SHUGES.
pimp.gif
Thank you sir.

I kind of messed up the order on some... But ah, it's whatever.

And yeah, MOAR to come later bkmac.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom