OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Feel bad for whoever matches up against Portland in the first round. 
pimp.gif

So NO plays first, and then Memphis.  If N.O. loses, then Memphis can pick their opponent.  LA, or S.A.  They can go all out vs the Clips, or they can fold up shop and get ready for the 8-1. What a strange event. 

And do they react on what the MRI on Bynum says?  If LA says Bynum is out, does that make Memphis want us?  Crazy stuff on the final night. 
laugh.gif

And hell, I even forgot that we would HAVE to win, if Dallas wins.  Damn. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

So NO plays first, and then Memphis.  If N.O. loses, then Memphis can pick their opponent.  LA, or S.A.  They can go all out vs the Clips, or they can fold up shop and get ready for the 8-1. What a strange event. 

And do they react on what the MRI on Bynum says?  If LA says Bynum is out, does that make Memphis want us?  Crazy stuff on the final night. 
laugh.gif

And hell, I even forgot that we would HAVE to win, if Dallas wins.  Damn. 
laugh.gif
I'm sayin
laugh.gif

It sucks because Grizz won't know if ya'll will lose or not against Sacramento tomorrow night. It'll be just the Grizz luck for Dallas to win, we win and then ya'll lose off a half court buzzer beater by Tyreke. 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind playing them without Bynum. Just go all out. 

pimp.gif
 Charles backin' up the Grizz. 

I know it'll be a sad event with the Kings final game in Arco tomorrow, but the cynic in me can't help but think of The Rock's concert there back in the early 2000s.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

charles barkley has gotten pretty lame when it comes to discussing the nba

funny guy, but he's kinda awful
I've started coming to the conclusion as well.  Don't get it twisted, Chuck is still the man, but sometimes you can just so obviosuly tell dude has no clear what he's talking about.  At this point C.Webb>Chuck, I'd prefer Chuck getting brought in more sporadically and using Webber more but we know that will never happen.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm not a big numbers fan.
I'm sure the majority of these guys can produce in the league when given the opportunity. Not to discredit Hickson, but I don't get excited about guys producing like that on those kinda teams. I'm not saying every guy that puts up big numbers on bad teams won't accomplish nothing in the league, but you have to look at more than just the numbers. 

But, this is the type of thing that leads GM's to giving out big contracts to guys like that. Then, they want to complain about it 2-3 years after its done.

I'm not going to lie and say I haven't watched that many Cleveland games this season, but whats different from him post all-star than pre all-star to translate those kinda numbers?
Rudy Gay tho? Kiddin.
laugh.gif

Kings better win tomorrow. 

He didn't hit Joe Smith on purpose, he was going for the chair.

Refs been duckin him all season. I aint gonna name names, plenty of superstars complain just as much or more than he does and they still getting calls.

I guess the league is just tired of KB and him still being on top after 15 years.

Watch Joe Smith be injured tomorrow or somethin LOL

"Joe Smith will miss the flight to Sacramento due to a bruised left shoulder sustained during an altercation with Kobe's fist"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kobe emotions are out of control. If they beat the Heat in the Finals I want some type of Bart Scott post interview.

Most impressive thing to me was Joe Smith not even flinching an inch. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

You know those last 5 seconds of them zooming in are about to become a gif. 

Back
Top Bottom