OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

It's clear as day what I'm trying to say.

Collectively, I don't think the team can play much better. Sure, certain guys will do better, but that means that production from Russ/KD will go down. I don't see what's so hard to understand.
so yes or no, will the TEAM play better?
Not much better, as a whole, I don't expect it over the series. Which is what I said from the beginning. I said the Nuggets could play a lot better, and I don't think the Thunder can play much better.

Sure, defense can improve over the team, but overall? I don't expect a huge outburst of a game from KD/Russ like that again.

I don't know if you noticed, but KD, Durant, and Maynor are on the team. There are plenty of games where a few guys carry the team while the rest are spectators. It wasn't well-balanced, if that's what you want to hear.

I've grown tired of trying to defend my argument against someone so stubborn. It's my opinion that they can't play much better for the rest of the series. You try to defend your opinion and people continually tell you your opinion is wrong here. Whatever.
laugh.gif
They may have a game where Denver struggles and the Thunder shoot lights out, but I'd rather have a close, well-played game than a blowout.

Next time, accept the compliment of saying they played a good game.

laugh.gif

It's as clear as day from the last 15 or so odd pages with you writing essays about the damn team that you are acting like a scorned lover.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Proshares

That was such a bad foul call on Hibbert
laugh.gif

First time in a while I've seen a dude shy away from contact and get a foul called that damn late.
dude actually ducked his head and leaned away.... chris was even calling it out...

These late calls are killing me man
laugh.gif
they just don't want Foster out there now either.

Ball don't lie, missed both those first FT's.

Collectively, I don't think the team can play much better. Sure, certain guys will do better, but that means that production from Russ/KD will go down. I don't see what's so hard to understand.
Not much better, as a whole, I don't expect it over the series. Which is what I said from the beginning. I said the Nuggets could play a lot better, and I don't think the Thunder can play much better.

Sure, defense can improve over the team, but overall? I don't expect a huge outburst of a game from KD/Russ like that again.

I don't know if you noticed, but KD, Durant, and Maynor are on the team. There are plenty of games where a few guys carry the team while the rest are spectators. It wasn't well-balanced, if that's what you want to hear.

I've grown tired of trying to defend my argument against someone so stubborn. It's my opinion that they can't play much better for the rest of the series. You try to defend your opinion and people continually tell you your opinion is wrong here. Whatever.
laugh.gif
They may have a game where Denver struggles and the Thunder shoot lights out, but I'd rather have a close, well-played game than a blowout.

laugh.gif

all i said was my team can play better.. but since you have informed my of the extent of the capabilities of my team, i thank you

i now know the limitations of my team

i guess what i thought to be a decent defensive center in perkins will continue to get abused the rest of the series

i guess ibaka who was a 54% shooting throughout the season, will continue to shoot 12% for the rest of the series

i guess harden will continue to miss wide open 3pt shots all series and will only shoot 20% all series

i guess narz will only shoot 25% all series, and not the 57% he had during the season

even if you may be right and we played "great", i'm glad our best player doesn't agree with you:

KDthunderup Kevin Durant
@

@dailythunder lol it's cool...he said we cocky because we thought they was gonna lay down.nah, they jus played great and we didn't lol idiot

- that was his response to this:
http://www.denverstiffs.c...golden-nuggets-positives

and just for the record, the definition of great can be found:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/great

What the hell don't you get about I finding it very difficult that KD/Russ can score 72 while the rest of the team doesn't score that well? That's all I've said from the beginning. They took half the shots of the team. I don't expect them to score that efficiently again.

I never said I'm right, but you want to try and say my opinion is wrong, and I'll back my statement, you can either accept it or continue to try and act like you should score 120 and hold them to under 100 each game.

Individuals will play better, absolutely, but KD/Russ won't play as well if that happens. I don't expect Russ to shoot 50% again for this entire series, especially once Afflalo comes back.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

all i said was my team can play better.. but since you have informed my of the extent of the capabilities of my team, i thank you

i now know the limitations of my team

i guess what i thought to be a decent defensive center in perkins will continue to get abused the rest of the series

i guess ibaka who was a 54% shooting throughout the season, will continue to shoot 12% for the rest of the series

i guess harden will continue to miss wide open 3pt shots all series and will only shoot 20% all series

i guess narz will only shoot 25% all series, and not the 57% he had during the season

even if you may be right and we played "great", i'm glad our best player doesn't agree with you:

KDthunderup Kevin Durant
@

@dailythunder lol it's cool...he said we cocky because we thought they was gonna lay down.nah, they jus played great and we didn't lol idiot

- that was his response to this:
http://www.denverstiffs.c...golden-nuggets-positives

and just for the record, the definition of great can be found:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/great

And if makes you feel better, I probably shouldn't have overrated Chicago, as they have had troubles with Indiana.

What the hell don't you get about I finding it very difficult that KD/Russ can score 72 while the rest of the team doesn't score that well? That's all I've said from the beginning. They took half the shots of the team. I don't expect them to score that efficiently again.

I never said I'm right, but you want to try and say my opinion is wrong, and I'll back my statement, you can either accept it or continue to try and act like you should score 120 and hold them to under 100 each game.

Individuals will play better, absolutely, but KD/Russ won't play as well if that happens. I don't expect Russ to shoot 50% again for this entire series, especially once Afflalo comes back.
when did i ever say playing better was predicated on a score (or lack there of in denver's case).. i just happen to believe we can play better as a team, which means to me being more balanced on offense, playing better interior defense and doing a better job of preventing the penetration of perimeter players

when is afflalo supposed to come back? i thought they announced that he was out for game 2 already?

and can you find 1 person who has said my opinion was wrong? i simply said we could play better, something i thought we did during the latter stages of the game..

and how far do you expect westbrook's shooting to go? it's not like dude's shooting percentage from that game went up almost 30% from his season average or anything
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Looks like he might've landed on the cameraman's foot .... 
sick.gif

don't remember who said it.. but they really need to move everyone in that area back at least another 5/10ft

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Looks like he might've landed on the cameraman's foot .... 
sick.gif

don't remember who said it.. but they really need to move everyone in that area back at least another 5/10ft
Without question I couldn't agree more .... it's not like these multi-million dollar camera's and equipment aren't capable of zooming in 
laugh.gif
. Move that @#$% back. Putting the players and the camera crew at risk far too often 
30t6p3b.gif

CWebb talks too much for his own good. He'd be solid if he wasn't trying to say so much.

Back
Top Bottom