OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I don't expect KD and Russ to have such great performances again. KD is an excellent shooter. No doubt. But he was simply ridiculous from outside tonight. 13/22 is VERY good, considering most of his shots were about 18 feet out. And I don't expect Russ to keep it up like he did tonight. I expect his FG% to drop quite a bit and probably shoot near 43-44% for the series.

Wow, what a wild prediction...
laugh.gif

Currently, before game 5, Westbrook was shooting 43%. And that'll be sustained tonight.

BHZ, ESPN did the same thing with MEM after the Z-Bo & Battier 3! It's why I hate the media sometimes....

We will see what team BRINGS IT on Friday! It's going to NUTS for sure...

PO

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Wait.... what happened to DBD.....
nerd.gif

That guy was something else
laugh.gif
really... weird.
Ohhhhhhhhhh ya I remember now
laugh.gif
dude wanted CP real hard
roll.gif
roll.gif
no if you remember correctly he said some disgusting things to me til this day i have nightmares about. it was way out of line. i felt sexually harassed
sick.gif

but if the grizz can eliminate the spurs im gonna officially  jump on their bandwagon. i wanna see a gasol vs gasol conference finals aswell...

man seeing all these younger teams hungry in the playoffs got me thinking the lakers might not make it back to the finals. everyone in the west playing hard while the old teams like spurs, mavericks, and lakers playing very inconsistent..

pau playing like hes the one with chicken pox

Take notes Russ, this is how you close out a game.

But my question is, how do you stop a game like that on the backcourt violation, overturn it without going to any kind of review or anything? They just said whoops we messed up, in-ball it again.

I don't see how that's legal.

Okay, they're contenders.
laugh.gif

KD could NOT MISS in the fourth.
sick.gif

Still want to know how the refs can overturn a call like that and just re-inbound the ball again. Just seems hella faulty.

idk how you over-turn that. I think it was the right call to begin with.

"This is my M-F'ing team"
laugh.gif
. Good for KD.

Patiently awaits the *KD IS BETTER THEN MJ* thread lol .... all jokes aside dat boy there is amazing and congrats to the Thunder fans!!

Back
Top Bottom