OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Let the Spurs win Game 5, and you're going to see just how much pressure falls on Memphis.
Told ya'll.

Game 6 is going to feel like Game 7 for Memphis...

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Wait.... what happened to DBD.....
nerd.gif

That guy was something else
laugh.gif

I think OC tagged him out.

Now Spurs are gonna win the series.
sick.gif
Just like CP3 and them young Hornets a few years back.

Memphis better dig deep and finish these dudes off on Friday or it's gonna be bad. All bad.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Let the Spurs win Game 5, and you're going to see just how much pressure falls on Memphis.
Told ya'll.

Game 6 is going to feel like Game 7 for Memphis...

Just like pressure was on them for Game 3. 
laugh.gif

Its going to be crazy in Memphis. Trust me. I expect a blowout

Props to the Spurs. Game 6 will be MUST WATCH TV.

And got damn Russell Westbrook is such a ball hog. Son thinks he's the second coming of MJ. Wylin' son....

Originally Posted by S4L3

Told ya'll.

Game 6 IS going to feel like Game 7 for Memphis...

They don't win that one, it's curtains.

WOW! What a game!
eek.gif

I really hope SA wins Game 6, because I think it will be a wrap for them after that!

Hopefully SA does not get screwed by the home refs though!
30t6p3b.gif

PO

Gary Neal ladies and gentlemen.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Spurs literally seconds away from going fishing and Neal pulls that off.

Tough loss for Memphis.

Lol @ everyone saying the pressure is on the Memphis, I'm sure that's the last thing they feel right now.

Not only came back from down 16? But almost closed the series out in San Antonio without miraculous shots from Ginobili and Neal.

Is there not a OKC-Denver thread? Maybe I just don't see it..

Anyway this looks like it will end good.

Nuggets not going out like chumps

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I do not want to watch no ESPN for the next day and a half. This is EXACTLY why I wanted the series to end tonight. The media is going to be all on the Spurs $%+* now. 

It took two lucky shots, OT and help from the refs to beat Memphis tonight. Nobody saying nothing about how crazy Memphis is going to be Friday. And if I'm the players, I'm mad as hell and ready to blow they $*@ out Friday.

How was Batteir shot lucky when he was squared up in position? So was Zbo. Neal was falling away sideways a few feet behind the 3 point line 
laugh.gif
 . C'mon now 

Back
Top Bottom