OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

well, we need an offseason thread. i have a feeling heat wont be back for a long time dealing with the heat collapse. We need someone who is virtually here all the time with no life......who posts everyday.....who posts 30 times an hour........ With that said japanair hurry up and make the nba offseason thread
laugh.gif

i started one but none of you guys used it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Do yall think Roddy Beaubois still has a chance to shine in Dallas? Kid can ball. He's no AC Green though. And he always lights it up in NBA 2K11.
Completely forgot about guy. At the time I did think he was more valuable to the Mavs than JJ.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ya'll stall the H3at slander, he doesn't post much because of all the garbage that got spewed over the summer.  He got tired of it.  He always checked in when needed. 

And he works like a mad man, so he has reason to forget changing a thread title every once in a while.

We just need to keep this one instead of making a new one, he'll come thru, change the title, get re-stickied, and we're set. 

Word, that's a good dude.  One of the few good Heat fans.

JA stop digging for quotes man, Jesus
laugh.gif

I got this from realgm -Rockets offer Bulls Lee, Hill and Future 1st for Asik, Korver , 28 and 30 (Bulls thinking is Lee, Chase, Hill, Future 1st for Asik, Korver, Lucas and 30)

-Bulls offer Nets Watson, 28 and 30 for Morrow and 27

-Bulls and Pistons talk Boozer: No details as of yet

-Bulls and Wizards talk Boozer: No details as of yet
posted in the bulls thread

the only way i see the pistons or wizards taken boozer is if we take back there bad contacts Blatchie from the wizards and combo of gordon,Charlie V and RIP.

not sure about the rockets trade

H3AT is a good dude... one of the few heat fans thats been here for a while... anyways we had a pot luck at work...
some one decided to bring in dessert

bastards
29qo6c9.jpg

Asik
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shun is a commodity out here (if that crap up there has any veracity and isn't from the fake twitter handle of a fake twitter handle)

Beaubois needs to learn to stay out of foul trouble and keep his speed in check. His jumper, and driving ability is fine, but still is a very poor decision maker and not a great playmaker for others.

He has some value, but not as much as he did after last summer. Would've been smart to unload him then, but no one knew we'd end up where we are now.

Bulls pull off that Pistons deals and they got a crazy steal imo. Get rid of Boozer AND get Rip/Gordon possibly. Rockets deal is the same ol shh, I'm guess Bulls won't pull the trigger. Don't see why Rockets would want Korver over Lee anyway.

During the Finals, free agent Kenyon Martin wrote on Twitter, "What’s y’all think about me in a Mavs jersey next year!! Just a thought people."

What a lame, dude was talking a lot of lip when they couldn't stop Dirk in 09.

Ya right, K-Mart is gonna have to lick Mark Cuban butthole before he becomes a Maverick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Lakers are without a doubt playing on Xmas, it just not be the matinee or prime time game. They may get thrown in the early slot or late one.

I forgot PHX was determined to get DWill.
laugh.gif
@ Gortat claiming the Suns army.
Originally Posted by you big dummy

eek.gif

knightngale.png
laugh.gif
I read it before but looking at the screen cap he obviously forgot to log out and sign in his alt account.
roll.gif
I don't understand the reason for an alternate screen name. Is he that ashamed to switched teams, or maybe he's just a bandwagon hopper. Going from team to team.
Sarcasm meter broken
the IQ level on this board
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sarcasm: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

if aepps20 caught the sarcasm why didnt you?

philosoraptors.jpg

well, we need an offseason thread. i have a feeling heat wont be back for a long time dealing with the heat collapse. We need someone who is virtually here all the time with no life......who posts everyday.....who posts 30 times an hour........ With that said japanair hurry up and make the nba offseason thread
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cp, Japan and you would be right for the job

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ayo!!! I am on NT alot too..... but I'm just lousy at posting
laugh.gif

Sarcasm? Then yeah, it wasn't funny. Cuz honestly it's all that "we" stuff that was the focal point. What you actually said about what the Heat should do is something they should do.

Would've been better off with one sentence of "we" to even be slightly funny. Unless being sarcastic for the sake of being sarcastic is the new thing.

Back
Top Bottom