OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Just realized...Steve Nash lost the Conference Finals on a buzz beater. Then he lost Amar'e. Then he lost his wife. Then he lost J-Rich. Now he's losing to the Sixers.

Dude had a bad year.

Just realized...Steve Nash lost the Conference Finals on a buzz beater. Then he lost Amar'e. Then he lost his wife. Then he lost J-Rich. Now he's losing to the Sixers.

Dude had a bad year.

Wow, so according to Adrian W it's pretty much a lock that Melo will be dealt this season. I thought there would be a good chance the Nuggets settle for a S&T in the summer but I guess that's unlikely to happen.

laugh.gif
@ the Nuggets demanding five 1st rounders + 72 virgins + lifetime's supply of Oreo cookies.

Wow, so according to Adrian W it's pretty much a lock that Melo will be dealt this season. I thought there would be a good chance the Nuggets settle for a S&T in the summer but I guess that's unlikely to happen.

laugh.gif
@ the Nuggets demanding five 1st rounders + 72 virgins + lifetime's supply of Oreo cookies.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Hornets getting rid of Brandon Bass was only a little bit ridiculous, but how did Dallas let him walk?

He's going to make a lot of people regretful.
I hated, HATED letting him go.

Especially since now our back-up to Dirk is essentially Brian Cardinal.

(Yeah, I know we got Marion, but still).

I really, REALLY hated to see Bass walk. Almost worse than letting Nash go. I knew Bass would be a good player. He works too hard not to be a good player. I'm very happy to see him prosper in Orlando, I just wish it would have been with us.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Hornets getting rid of Brandon Bass was only a little bit ridiculous, but how did Dallas let him walk?

He's going to make a lot of people regretful.
I hated, HATED letting him go.

Especially since now our back-up to Dirk is essentially Brian Cardinal.

(Yeah, I know we got Marion, but still).

I really, REALLY hated to see Bass walk. Almost worse than letting Nash go. I knew Bass would be a good player. He works too hard not to be a good player. I'm very happy to see him prosper in Orlando, I just wish it would have been with us.

Common theme there is......Steve lost. Should be used to it by now.Nick. : ( My second favorite Laker after Magic. Terrible news.

Common theme there is......Steve lost. Should be used to it by now.Nick. : ( My second favorite Laker after Magic. Terrible news.

Yeah, I loved what NVE did for not just the Mavericks, but teams around the league.

I hope the best for his family.

Also, five picks? Good lord.

Yeah, I loved what NVE did for not just the Mavericks, but teams around the league.

I hope the best for his family.

Also, five picks? Good lord.

^My prayers have been answered. Real talk though, BC is Shane Battier before there was Shane Battier.

^My prayers have been answered. Real talk though, BC is Shane Battier before there was Shane Battier.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by bijald0331

30t6p3b.gif
these spurs announcer are annoying. The other guy to Elliot acting like he never saw a basketball game.

(IMO) Worst team announcers in the league:
1. Boston
2. Portland
3. Cleveland- even though bron left I had to watch the wolves game on mute for 4 quarters
4. Spurs
5. Kings
5b. Clippers

Stacey King. End of discussion.
30t6p3b.gif
I watch many basketball games on mute and with music on (provided I'm alone). He made me do it. I liked it so much, I've made it a habit.
EDIT: I hate Stacey King so much that I forget to say happy birthday to everybody.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
I only like when he acts like a fan and start saying random $%!# when someone gets dunked on.
This i find dude pretty funny
laugh.gif
. He says some of the most random things
Wow. I actually love Stacey King as an announcer ... brings a lot of flavor to the game. 

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by bijald0331

30t6p3b.gif
these spurs announcer are annoying. The other guy to Elliot acting like he never saw a basketball game.

(IMO) Worst team announcers in the league:
1. Boston
2. Portland
3. Cleveland- even though bron left I had to watch the wolves game on mute for 4 quarters
4. Spurs
5. Kings
5b. Clippers

Stacey King. End of discussion.
30t6p3b.gif
I watch many basketball games on mute and with music on (provided I'm alone). He made me do it. I liked it so much, I've made it a habit.
EDIT: I hate Stacey King so much that I forget to say happy birthday to everybody.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
I only like when he acts like a fan and start saying random $%!# when someone gets dunked on.
This i find dude pretty funny
laugh.gif
. He says some of the most random things
Wow. I actually love Stacey King as an announcer ... brings a lot of flavor to the game. 

GINOOOOBBLLLLEEEE!

EDIT: Dallas's 2nd unit is not producing well w/o Terry fueling them offensively. Hopefully they can keep this up.

PO

Back
Top Bottom