OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

He's been playing great all season Nowitness, the Mavericks just have so many options that he doesn't put up 20 every night.

You have to distribute shots between JET, Kidd, Caron, Marion, and Barea, not even speaking of Dirk.

Good win Spurs. Nowitzki can't come back soon enough.

When's the last time a game against the top 2 NBA teams didn't matter?
ohwell.gif

He's been playing great all season Nowitness, the Mavericks just have so many options that he doesn't put up 20 every night.

You have to distribute shots between JET, Kidd, Caron, Marion, and Barea, not even speaking of Dirk.

Good win Spurs. Nowitzki can't come back soon enough.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Roy will be rested undefinitly due to his knees being sore.
ohwell.gif
I'm no fan of the Blazers, but the Roy situation is just so sad.

ohwell.gif
I'm no fan of the Blazers, but the Roy situation is just so sad.

ohwell.gif
*indefinitely
Anyways Roy is done.  Dude is most likely going to be on the shelf the rest of the season, and when he does come back he will definitely be riding the pine.  As a Blazer fan, I can't even say I am mad.  I always hated his slow style pf play and with all the other young players you can't play that style, plus none of the other players really had a chance to step up.  Now we are running the ball through LA more and he is definitely showing he has worked on his post game and is having an All Star type year, plus you have players like Wes and Rudy now stepping up to the plate and producing and Dre, well he has been the arguably the best and most consistent player on the team.  This team is finally getting more players involved on the offensive end and developing a post game rather than depending on jumpers to win which is something they needed to do a few years ago.  I honestly hope I don't see Roy step on the court again in a Blazer uniform.  When he comes back I can already see he is going to go back to whining like a girl and trying to have everything be built around him.  If he knew what was best for himself he would give up the game, he is going to have to have both knees replaced before he even reaches 35.

ohwell.gif
*indefinitely
Anyways Roy is done.  Dude is most likely going to be on the shelf the rest of the season, and when he does come back he will definitely be riding the pine.  As a Blazer fan, I can't even say I am mad.  I always hated his slow style pf play and with all the other young players you can't play that style, plus none of the other players really had a chance to step up.  Now we are running the ball through LA more and he is definitely showing he has worked on his post game and is having an All Star type year, plus you have players like Wes and Rudy now stepping up to the plate and producing and Dre, well he has been the arguably the best and most consistent player on the team.  This team is finally getting more players involved on the offensive end and developing a post game rather than depending on jumpers to win which is something they needed to do a few years ago.  I honestly hope I don't see Roy step on the court again in a Blazer uniform.  When he comes back I can already see he is going to go back to whining like a girl and trying to have everything be built around him.  If he knew what was best for himself he would give up the game, he is going to have to have both knees replaced before he even reaches 35.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
Spurs are such pretenders
Who has called this SPURS team contenders?

28-4. NEAL WITH IT.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

laugh.gif

Y'all might +##% around and end up with the best record in the league but y'all still will be pretenders.  It's credit to the greatness of Pop and Duncan but this team ain't built for playoff basketball.  When you go against size and aren't able to beat everyone up and down the court you will be exposed.

Back
Top Bottom