OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Spurs are 29-4, now if this was any other team (Lakers, Heat, Celtics, or Bulls) people would be saying they gonna go 70 + wins, plus favorites to win the finals.  Since its the Spurs only expect them to get between 60-65 wins, and not favorites to win the finals, when they play even better in the playoffs, starters are not even playing 30+ mins and have a consistent bench.
30t6p3b.gif

No Love for my Spurs.

Boo hoo. Only clowns bring up the possibility of 70+ wins anyway.

Spurs are 29-4, now if this was any other team (Lakers, Heat, Celtics, or Bulls) people would be saying they gonna go 70 + wins, plus favorites to win the finals.  Since its the Spurs only expect them to get between 60-65 wins, and not favorites to win the finals, when they play even better in the playoffs, starters are not even playing 30+ mins and have a consistent bench.
30t6p3b.gif

No Love for my Spurs.

Boo hoo. Only clowns bring up the possibility of 70+ wins anyway.

Rebounds at halftime in Celtics/Timberwolves game....

Kevin Love - 15
Celtics Team - 14

Rebounds at halftime in Celtics/Timberwolves game....

Kevin Love - 15
Celtics Team - 14

LeBron putting on a show in Charlotte.

A part of me thinks this is "%!$* you" to Jordan for his remarks over the summer. But then I remember this is the Bobcats afterall.

LeBron putting on a show in Charlotte.

A part of me thinks this is "%!$* you" to Jordan for his remarks over the summer. But then I remember this is the Bobcats afterall.

Back
Top Bottom