OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by got shoes

Even though it's early Felton doesn't look like he fits

if he can find the right situation, i think he can be really good in the league (yes still.. im a homer on this one)..

dude just needs to get his confidence up and his conditioning

Originally Posted by got shoes

Even though it's early Felton doesn't look like he fits

if he can find the right situation, i think he can be really good in the league (yes still.. im a homer on this one)..

dude just needs to get his confidence up and his conditioning

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Can finally enjoy watching the Nuggets again.
pimp.gif

With the whole Melo situation and all....... I would be very excited as a Nuggets fan
pimp.gif
I'm happy for you, your team, and the fact that the team you root for will be in Denver for the foreseeable future 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Can finally enjoy watching the Nuggets again.
pimp.gif

With the whole Melo situation and all....... I would be very excited as a Nuggets fan
pimp.gif
I'm happy for you, your team, and the fact that the team you root for will be in Denver for the foreseeable future 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Oh yeah !$%! Barkley talking about how deep DEN is but the Knicks weren't even a good team, a team so bad that they would have a worse record with Amar'e than the NJ Nets because Avery is their coach.

Word Knicks sucked

A trade happens

Now those players are great

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Oh yeah !$%! Barkley talking about how deep DEN is but the Knicks weren't even a good team, a team so bad that they would have a worse record with Amar'e than the NJ Nets because Avery is their coach.

Word Knicks sucked

A trade happens

Now those players are great

That Boston move makes no sense to me.  It's almost as if they're just handing the championship to the Lakers as they were the ONLY team i, as well as many, felt could beat them in a seven game series.  Now without Perk, good luck on relying on Shaq and Jermaine
laugh.gif

That Boston move makes no sense to me.  It's almost as if they're just handing the championship to the Lakers as they were the ONLY team i, as well as many, felt could beat them in a seven game series.  Now without Perk, good luck on relying on Shaq and Jermaine
laugh.gif

I was listening to ESPN radio driving home tonight.......... the guy on the air was saying what a W Boston got out of this trade and how dumb everybody is for thinking they lost in this trade......... Too bad I got home before they were able to explain
laugh.gif
I don't see anyway you could twist it or turn it into a win.

I was listening to ESPN radio driving home tonight.......... the guy on the air was saying what a W Boston got out of this trade and how dumb everybody is for thinking they lost in this trade......... Too bad I got home before they were able to explain
laugh.gif
I don't see anyway you could twist it or turn it into a win.

NO Felton is a solid player the NY hype machine just got to him, he's a solid passer and plays very good defense but he can't shoot which really drags your offense Id rather have Lawson starting and developing.

NO Felton is a solid player the NY hype machine just got to him, he's a solid passer and plays very good defense but he can't shoot which really drags your offense Id rather have Lawson starting and developing.

knicknuggets putting in work is appreciated. but you can't have it both ways. the former knicks players can't just become good all of a sudden because they were traded. people are just mad that the knicks aren't going to be the east coast clippers for another ten years.

why are people treating danny ainge like a genius? the media has so much undeserved trust in him.

knicknuggets putting in work is appreciated. but you can't have it both ways. the former knicks players can't just become good all of a sudden because they were traded. people are just mad that the knicks aren't going to be the east coast clippers for another ten years.

why are people treating danny ainge like a genius? the media has so much undeserved trust in him.

To be fair, I have to assume they're planning/hoping for Murphy, Powe, maybe bring Sheed back, etc. I'll reserve final judgment until we see who they bring in.

Back
Top Bottom