OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

To be fair, I have to assume they're planning/hoping for Murphy, Powe, maybe bring Sheed back, etc. I'll reserve final judgment until we see who they bring in.

Bibby is under contract till 2012....buyout at this point is INSANE on his end. I think we're just gonna have to deal w. a PO'd Mike Bibby for the remainder of the season. Next year is a different story. Might be able to trade him at the draft tho...

Hmmm...

Bibby is under contract till 2012....buyout at this point is INSANE on his end. I think we're just gonna have to deal w. a PO'd Mike Bibby for the remainder of the season. Next year is a different story. Might be able to trade him at the draft tho...

Hmmm...

Kenyon
pimp.gif

Garnett is such a clown, i swear. I watched that game and it wasnt that serious. So glad refs didn't call nothing serious. And Marv Albert said that was a Flagrant in his eyes. smh

Garnett is such a clown, i swear. I watched that game and it wasnt that serious. So glad refs didn't call nothing serious. And Marv Albert said that was a Flagrant in his eyes. smh

Back
Top Bottom