OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by got shoes

Bosh did get hit though

Yeah he did, but he sold that hit better than Shawn Michaels.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Intrigant

^^ wow at that intro !

Knicks marketing dept KILLED that... 
Just being a fan of basketball and the NBA, I felt some chills from that. And I hate the Knicks. ILL. 
sick.gif

I can only wonder how many people in the Knicks thread broke down and cried in pure exuberance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Intrigant

^^ wow at that intro !

Knicks marketing dept KILLED that... 
Just being a fan of basketball and the NBA, I felt some chills from that. And I hate the Knicks. ILL. 
sick.gif

I can only wonder how many people in the Knicks thread broke down and cried in pure exuberance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

NO Felton is a solid player the NY hype machine just got to him, he's a solid passer and plays very good defense

laugh.gif

He made Nelson actually look like something close to an allstar in last years playoffs

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

NO Felton is a solid player the NY hype machine just got to him, he's a solid passer and plays very good defense

laugh.gif

He made Nelson actually look like something close to an allstar in last years playoffs

Crazy how far the Pistons have fallen off.

Inexcusable for them to be acting like children tho
roll.gif

Crazy how far the Pistons have fallen off.

Inexcusable for them to be acting like children tho
roll.gif

Utah's announcers are taking shots at Deron. 
laugh.gif

"Look at those smiles. Now that's a real team. That's what a team is suppose to look like."

Devin Harris has seven rebounds. "Deron couldn't really rebound."

And I only had it on for a few minutes.

Utah's announcers are taking shots at Deron. 
laugh.gif

"Look at those smiles. Now that's a real team. That's what a team is suppose to look like."

Devin Harris has seven rebounds. "Deron couldn't really rebound."

And I only had it on for a few minutes.

I might need to watch again, but I coulda swore when they first cut to TMac his eyes could see in a full 360 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom