OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

So when are these rumored buyouts of Ford, Murphy, etc. gonna take place?

Isn't there a waiver deadline these players have to meet in order to be eligible for the playoffs?

Isn't there a waiver deadline these players have to meet in order to be eligible for the playoffs?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Murphy will be bought out soon. Deciding between Boston, Orlando and Miami last I read. Ford will only agree to a buy out if he can make up the money lost with a new team. Jared Jeffries was just bought out this morning.

I believe March 1 is the deadline.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Murphy will be bought out soon. Deciding between Boston, Orlando and Miami last I read. Ford will only agree to a buy out if he can make up the money lost with a new team. Jared Jeffries was just bought out this morning.

I believe March 1 is the deadline.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at Bosh.

eek.gif
at all those Pistons players missing shootaround.
laugh.gif

I don't think ppl get that. It doesn't look like he got hit in the side of his face because he wasn't hit there. Boozer's elbow struck the area right under his eye next to his nose. Slow motion is gonna of course make it look like a delayed reaction where he's acting.

In real time I was expecting Bosh to come up leaking.

I don't think ppl get that. It doesn't look like he got hit in the side of his face because he wasn't hit there. Boozer's elbow struck the area right under his eye next to his nose. Slow motion is gonna of course make it look like a delayed reaction where he's acting.

In real time I was expecting Bosh to come up leaking.

laugh.gif
I remember when the 99-00 Denver Nuggets ditched practice. That was comedy.

Mike Bibby should sign with the Lakers. He's better than Derek Fisher and Steve Blake combined.

laugh.gif
I remember when the 99-00 Denver Nuggets ditched practice. That was comedy.

Mike Bibby should sign with the Lakers. He's better than Derek Fisher and Steve Blake combined.

Back
Top Bottom