OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

can someone please tell me why shannon brown keeps shooting? cp where are you at? 4 for 14..... smh

why doesnt blake take more shots than this bum? brown does not belong shooting. hes a dunker and thats it.

can someone please tell me why shannon brown keeps shooting? cp where are you at? 4 for 14..... smh

why doesnt blake take more shots than this bum? brown does not belong shooting. hes a dunker and thats it.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I am so pissed
mad.gif
I mean damn DEN gets Gallo and NOW he's similar to Dirk? We BEEN said that shh. ESPN going mad hard sucking off Gallo talking about his talent like he aint have that in NY.

It's *!+@!!$ ridiculous. One of the rare times being a Knicks fans aint as good cuz %%!!@+ stay trying to omit the truth.

Happy for my boy Gallo
pimp.gif

Roy
eek.gif
sick.gif
When I saw him in the game I was like they crazy for having him play but dude put in work with limited min.

Remember, we're delusional
laugh.gif

Dudes saying the same thing we've been saying about those player..

All of this. Your career doesn't start until you leave the Knicks.
Suddenly, the Knuggets have this redemption story, like they've been tormented and gotta rebuild with nothing. :rolleye

I am so pissed
mad.gif
I mean damn DEN gets Gallo and NOW he's similar to Dirk? We BEEN said that shh. ESPN going mad hard sucking off Gallo talking about his talent like he aint have that in NY.

It's *!+@!!$ ridiculous. One of the rare times being a Knicks fans aint as good cuz %%!!@+ stay trying to omit the truth.

Happy for my boy Gallo
pimp.gif

Roy
eek.gif
sick.gif
When I saw him in the game I was like they crazy for having him play but dude put in work with limited min.

laugh.gif

Suddenly, the Knuggets have this redemption story, like they've been tormented and gotta rebuild with nothing. :rolleye

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I am so pissed
mad.gif

Happy for my boy Gallo
pimp.gif

Roy
eek.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

It's been disgusting.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I am so pissed
mad.gif

Happy for my boy Gallo
pimp.gif

Roy
eek.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

It's been disgusting.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 Anyone else notice after the whole rape case that Kobe has been carefree about being openly vulgar? Every post game comment I read from him dude drops a F-Bomb or something else 

laugh.gif
 Anyone else notice after the whole rape case that Kobe has been carefree about being openly vulgar? Every post game comment I read from him dude drops a F-Bomb or something else 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
Really, i thought it was the other way around...he was walking that extra tight rope for a minute, bein on his best behavior it seemed.

I think after the 2 rings he really loosened up, like whatever im good now..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
Really, i thought it was the other way around...he was walking that extra tight rope for a minute, bein on his best behavior it seemed.

I think after the 2 rings he really loosened up, like whatever im good now..
laugh.gif

WHOA WHOA!!!!

Hold the phone. Did anybody just see that Dribble to stop diabetes commercial on NBAtv? Starts off with Dwight Howard - NBA all star, then Clyde - NBA Legend, AND THEN Chris Dudley - NBA Legend
eek.gif

Since when is Chris Dudley a NBA legend??!??!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHOA WHOA!!!!

Hold the phone. Did anybody just see that Dribble to stop diabetes commercial on NBAtv? Starts off with Dwight Howard - NBA all star, then Clyde - NBA Legend, AND THEN Chris Dudley - NBA Legend
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There are stretches where Beno Udrih looks like the best basketball player in the world. Seriously.

There are stretches where Beno Udrih looks like the best basketball player in the world. Seriously.

WHOA WHOA!!!!

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he has diabetes.

Back
Top Bottom