OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Another unnecessary shot by Barry at the Knicks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

jmause, i was at the first heat/knicks game. the media was so out of control that they had to set up extra places for media to sit and announce and what not. so they had jon barry sitting around section 330. (with someone else too, i don't know who)

so i know barry is a piece of crap who takes jabs at the knicks whenever possible. so me and my friend start chanting "*+$$ jon barry", then we start chanting "tony parker" because he had sex with barry's brother. soon the usher comes and tells us to stop. so we do.

first half is great but the 2nd half is terrible and around 4 minutes left we leave. so to leave we have to pass bye him and as i'm walking through down through the corridor, i told him to go *+$$ himself because soon he won't be able to talk !%!% about the knicks. the knicks are down like 20 points so he he tells me to look at the scoreboard. And i'm going back and fourth with him for a few seconds until an usher tells me to leave now.
LAME 
laugh.gif

This dude is everything people hate about sports fans. Talk about taking this stuff too seriously... talking about his brother? You were probably chanting Gloria too
30t6p3b.gif
Get a grip.

Originally Posted by DubA169

jmause, i was at the first heat/knicks game. the media was so out of control that they had to set up extra places for media to sit and announce and what not. so they had jon barry sitting around section 330. (with someone else too, i don't know who)

so i know barry is a piece of crap who takes jabs at the knicks whenever possible. so me and my friend start chanting "*+$$ jon barry", then we start chanting "tony parker" because he had sex with barry's brother. soon the usher comes and tells us to stop. so we do.

first half is great but the 2nd half is terrible and around 4 minutes left we leave. so to leave we have to pass bye him and as i'm walking through down through the corridor, i told him to go *+$$ himself because soon he won't be able to talk !%!% about the knicks. the knicks are down like 20 points so he he tells me to look at the scoreboard. And i'm going back and fourth with him for a few seconds until an usher tells me to leave now.
LAME 
laugh.gif

This dude is everything people hate about sports fans. Talk about taking this stuff too seriously... talking about his brother? You were probably chanting Gloria too
30t6p3b.gif
Get a grip.

I blame the OKC coach for their loss. WHY IS ANYONE BUT HARDEN GUARDING KOBE?

Did Kobe make any shots when Harden was guarding him in the 4th? Kobe made 0 shots on him and Harden never fouled dude in the act of shooting. I aint hating on Seffolosha(sp?#whocares) but dude was trying hard and getting worked.

As for the final shots, they both had good looks.

I blame the OKC coach for their loss. WHY IS ANYONE BUT HARDEN GUARDING KOBE?

Did Kobe make any shots when Harden was guarding him in the 4th? Kobe made 0 shots on him and Harden never fouled dude in the act of shooting. I aint hating on Seffolosha(sp?#whocares) but dude was trying hard and getting worked.

As for the final shots, they both had good looks.

I completely agree, Thabo didn't show half of the flopping intensity that Harden did so maybe if Harden is guarding Kobe at the end instead of Thabo, he flops off of a slight bump and Kobe doesn't make that shot.

I completely agree, Thabo didn't show half of the flopping intensity that Harden did so maybe if Harden is guarding Kobe at the end instead of Thabo, he flops off of a slight bump and Kobe doesn't make that shot.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

laugh.gif
He flopped once and it worked. All the other times he was getting in on defense disrupting Kobe's flow making most shots he'd make brick.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

laugh.gif
He flopped once and it worked. All the other times he was getting in on defense disrupting Kobe's flow making most shots he'd make brick.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Because he's right on about them.

It would O.K. if he wasn't knocking the Knick EVERY time he has a chance.

The Knicks are bad on defense. Fine.

Find another joke to use on the air. It's old already.

Back
Top Bottom