OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Because he's right on about them.

It would O.K. if he wasn't knocking the Knick EVERY time he has a chance.

The Knicks are bad on defense. Fine.

Find another joke to use on the air. It's old already.

Originally Posted by DubA169

jmause, i was at the first heat/knicks game. the media was so out of control that they had to set up extra places for media to sit and announce and what not. so they had jon barry sitting around section 330. (with someone else too, i don't know who)

so i know barry is a piece of crap who takes jabs at the knicks whenever possible. so me and my friend start chanting "*+$$ jon barry", then we start chanting "tony parker" because he had sex with barry's brother. soon the usher comes and tells us to stop. so we do.

first half is great but the 2nd half is terrible and around 4 minutes left we leave. so to leave we have to pass bye him and as i'm walking through down through the corridor, i told him to go *+$$ himself because soon he won't be able to talk !%!% about the knicks. the knicks are down like 20 points so he he tells me to look at the scoreboard. And i'm going back and fourth with him for a few seconds until an usher tells me to leave now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

jmause, i was at the first heat/knicks game. the media was so out of control that they had to set up extra places for media to sit and announce and what not. so they had jon barry sitting around section 330. (with someone else too, i don't know who)

so i know barry is a piece of crap who takes jabs at the knicks whenever possible. so me and my friend start chanting "*+$$ jon barry", then we start chanting "tony parker" because he had sex with barry's brother. soon the usher comes and tells us to stop. so we do.

first half is great but the 2nd half is terrible and around 4 minutes left we leave. so to leave we have to pass bye him and as i'm walking through down through the corridor, i told him to go *+$$ himself because soon he won't be able to talk !%!% about the knicks. the knicks are down like 20 points so he he tells me to look at the scoreboard. And i'm going back and fourth with him for a few seconds until an usher tells me to leave now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Amir could stay on the floor and play legitimate starter's minutes most nights, we'd be talking about one of the better power forwards in the league.

When he plays at least 30 minutes (17 of 40 games): 14.2 points (on 65.0%), 9.6 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.5 blocks per
Overall: 10.1 points (on 58.3%), 6.8 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 0.8 steals and 1.2 blocks per

Love: 34 and 20, through three.

If Amir could stay on the floor and play legitimate starter's minutes most nights, we'd be talking about one of the better power forwards in the league.

When he plays at least 30 minutes (17 of 40 games): 14.2 points (on 65.0%), 9.6 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.5 blocks per
Overall: 10.1 points (on 58.3%), 6.8 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 0.8 steals and 1.2 blocks per

Love: 34 and 20, through three.

Back
Top Bottom