OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Fine he plays kd well. Sucks vs everyone else and can't hit a open shot anymore

laugh.gif
u rite

he's still under contract for next year too
30t6p3b.gif
And the year after that. And the following year after that.
30t6p3b.gif

"Bosh is a sweet kid, and some of those Wizards are rough and tumble. You just gotta hope that somebody else scoops him up so that he doesn't fall under a bad influence".

laugh.gif

"Bosh is a sweet kid, and some of those Wizards are rough and tumble. You just gotta hope that somebody else scoops him up so that he doesn't fall under a bad influence".

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I don't care what anyone thinks about Brewer. He would be a huge help in the playoffs.

I agree.  But if they're trying to keep PP fresh, wouldn't they just play Green at the 3 more?  Or am I missing something.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I don't care what anyone thinks about Brewer. He would be a huge help in the playoffs.

I agree.  But if they're trying to keep PP fresh, wouldn't they just play Green at the 3 more?  Or am I missing something.

"Lebron and Dwayne said Eddie House was watching him, - yeah, but who was watching Eddie House"  

roll.gif

Genius.

"Lebron and Dwayne said Eddie House was watching him, - yeah, but who was watching Eddie House"  

roll.gif

Genius.

Dwight is an animal
sick.gif

Just watch him the whole time. His defensive positioning and awareness is just off the charts. And then combine that with the dramatic improvement on offense
sick.gif

Dwight is an animal
sick.gif

Just watch him the whole time. His defensive positioning and awareness is just off the charts. And then combine that with the dramatic improvement on offense
sick.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Dwight is an animal
sick.gif

sick.gif

He quietly has been the best player in the nba this year yet no notices, all I hear about is rose mvp

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Dwight is an animal
sick.gif

sick.gif

He quietly has been the best player in the nba this year yet no notices, all I hear about is rose mvp

Back
Top Bottom