OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

wheres japanair at??? see what happens when you wish injury to another team's player? chandler gets hurt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Spurs getting BS calls again playing the Grizzlies.
laugh.gif
people think im jus bull $%%%**++ im tellin u the refs treat um like they won the title last year..%#@* is bizzare

Originally Posted by PMatic

Spurs getting BS calls again playing the Grizzlies.
laugh.gif
people think im jus bull $%%%**++ im tellin u the refs treat um like they won the title last year..%#@* is bizzare

billups and melo frustrated realizing that the refs treat you like $%%! when you put on a knicks jersey

billups and melo frustrated realizing that the refs treat you like $%%! when you put on a knicks jersey

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dwight is an animal
sick.gif

Just watch him the whole time. His defensive positioning and awareness is just off the charts. And then combine that with the dramatic improvement on offense
sick.gif

He quietly has been the best player in the nba this year yet no notices, all I hear about is rose mvp
All true. Him and LeBron have been 1 and 2 this year in whatever order. The quality of Dwight's teammates gives him the edge in terms of MVP talk, though. 
Not sure why Earl Clark is getting more minutes than Ryan Anderson, but it's rather sad to watch. 

Edit: New Orleans is getting waxed by Toronto? Really? What is up with CP3, dude has been putrid the last handful of games.

These #%@ holes were making me feel like I was crazy a few weeks ago putting Rose 3rd
laugh.gif

I'd guess they'd wanna keep more big bodies out there, make it even more impossible for NY to get rebounds.  Plus, SVG is terrible with rotations
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dwight is an animal
sick.gif

Just watch him the whole time. His defensive positioning and awareness is just off the charts. And then combine that with the dramatic improvement on offense
sick.gif

He quietly has been the best player in the nba this year yet no notices, all I hear about is rose mvp
All true. Him and LeBron have been 1 and 2 this year in whatever order. The quality of Dwight's teammates gives him the edge in terms of MVP talk, though. 
Not sure why Earl Clark is getting more minutes than Ryan Anderson, but it's rather sad to watch. 

Edit: New Orleans is getting waxed by Toronto? Really? What is up with CP3, dude has been putrid the last handful of games.

These #%@ holes were making me feel like I was crazy a few weeks ago putting Rose 3rd
laugh.gif

I'd guess they'd wanna keep more big bodies out there, make it even more impossible for NY to get rebounds.  Plus, SVG is terrible with rotations
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

They should be use to it.  At least Melo should, he doesn't get 90% of the calls other players of similar caliber get. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

They should be use to it.  At least Melo should, he doesn't get 90% of the calls other players of similar caliber get. 

Back
Top Bottom