OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Both teams i wanted to win tonight lost
30t6p3b.gif

whats going on with the Spurs? SMH bout to pull a....

Nuggets_8_t600_medium.jpg

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Am I crazy here?

Am I the only one who thinks that he's a poor shooter, and has poor shot selection?

AMP goes after my neck like he's Ray Allen.
Na, he does force #!$# too much and that ball should have been in Durant's hands.  I take a problem with you calling dude out everytime he does something or anything aka the OKC bombing incident.

And oh well, they didn't sweep.  They'll still win the next game at home.
I just hate that there's so much talent on that team, but Russell wants to be the star too much.

If he shared the ball with Durant, Harden, Cook, Thabo, whoever.

It's my only real pet peeve with this team.

Russ should NEVER take more shots than KD. Let alone 12 more shots.

I wonder how Durant feels about it, honestly.
He seems like the type that doesn't want any bad blood in the locker room, but if this keeps up I could see him saying something.

Am I crazy here?

Am I the only one who thinks that he's a poor shooter, and has poor shot selection?

Na, he does force #!$# too much and that ball should have been in Durant's hands.  I take a problem with you calling dude out everytime he does something or anything aka the OKC bombing incident.

I just hate that there's so much talent on that team, but Russell wants to be the star too much.

i said this about Russ last year. I knew he was coming into his own and the Olympics just pushed him over the top. I was like i don't see him on OKC that long if he continues to be a volume shooter pg

Am I crazy here?

Agreed.  He tried to go nut tonight and it cost them and he did it at the expense of the team.

He needs to improve his jumper, his leans forward on it instead of going up vertically.  He is a good FT shooter so there is no reason he shouldn't be able to develop it.

At the end of the day I'm sure KD gets pissed when he does that *!#@, but he also is best friends with the guy and realizes its better to work things out than to complain publicly.

Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant has a sprained left ankle and is officially listed as day to day, a team spokesman told reporters on Monday.

"He says he'll play," Lakers coach Phil Jackson said of Bryant's status for Tuesday's pivotal Game 5 with the Lakers' first-round series tied 2-2. […]

Bryant spent Monday undergoing extensive treatment on the ankle, according to Jackson, including icing, electrostimulation and massage.

Bryant declined to undergo any further examination of the injury through X-rays or an MRI, going against the wishes of the Lakers front office.

"Right now, he's not," Jackson said. "We're trying to convince him that it might be a good idea."

When asked what the Lakers' medical staff thought of Bryant's injury, Jackson said, "He won't let them deal with it."

Is it wrong to say Russ is a more explosive AI?
nerd.gif
I still see him as a Steve Francis in his prime. You can definitely see similarities with the way they approach the game.
They are similar as in:

- dynamic offensive player

- both turnover prone

- great athlete

- doesn't always make the best decisions on the floor

- very aggressive on the defensive end

- can defend both guard positions

- shows a lot of intensity

The main difference in them is that Francis didn't always play up to his potential. 

nerd.gif

Stop. AI is a deadly midrange shooter in his prime . All Russel does is lower his head and dunk on a fast break . Two different type of game. Russel shot is ugly
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

nerd.gif
I still see him as a Steve Francis in his prime. You can definitely see similarities with the way they approach the game.
They are similar as in:

- dynamic offensive player

- both turnover prone

- great athlete

- doesn't always make the best decisions on the floor

- very aggressive on the defensive end

- can defend both guard positions

- shows a lot of intensity

The main difference in them is that Francis didn't always play up to his potential.
Yeah I guess that's a better comparison.

I for one, NEVER liked Iverson though. I always felt like he was a chucker that wasn't a good shooter to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom