Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

This dude KG
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Trust he don't want it with Barnes he a goon.....

I can't stand this dude KG, remindes me of this dude I play ball with, how you gon have a rep of being a physical player, and as soon as somebody else starts playin physical wit you, you get butt hurt.........clown
smh.gif

I can't stand this dude KG, remindes me of this dude I play ball with, how you gon have a rep of being a physical player, and as soon as somebody else starts playin physical wit you, you get butt hurt.........clown
smh.gif

The refs really going to continue to let the Celtics players cuss at them like that? Hell, Delaney used to be in the CIA or FBI or some $@+* and he's getting straight $@+$+#! by everybody

PROPS to D-12 for at least banging on _'s and fouling the +*#% outta them giving them their own medicine
laugh.gif

I'm loving the scrappiness of this game by both teams.

I'm loving D12's aggressiveness. ("I WANT YOU TO HIT ME!")

I'm loving the big shots (Pierce for three, then JJ for 3).

I'm loving the hard fouls.

I'm loving the Boston home crowd's antics.

I'm loving KG being KG.
laugh.gif

But I'm really hating YUKU right now.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh my God we need a .gif of whatever Big Baby was just doing with his mouth...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously i just wanna see D12 erupt once on this dude KG [pause] before the series is over. But you know it's not in his character

edit: i know you guys just saw this sweet *%# $#+%@ Big baby on the screen, displaying some super +$*#-eroticness
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom