Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

perkins hit the limit and is out for the next game?
eek.gif

Ha, for some odd reason, seeing Pierce writhing in pain on the floor inflamed my hate for Boston. And to think, I felt sorry for these bums...

Ha, for some odd reason, seeing Pierce writhing in pain on the floor inflamed my hate for Boston. And to think, I felt sorry for these bums...

The ref is an idiot for giving Perkins that 2nd technical. It's hard for me to believe that it won't be rescinded. It was one of the worst technical fouls I've seen in awhile, probably ever.

Still not enough for me to buy into the Donaghy stuff, though.

The ref is an idiot for giving Perkins that 2nd technical. It's hard for me to believe that it won't be rescinded. It was one of the worst technical fouls I've seen in awhile, probably ever.

Still not enough for me to buy into the Donaghy stuff, though.

Back
Top Bottom