Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

That's a good foul. As always, Pierce milking it for all it's worth. I hope they got a wheel chair nearby

That's a good foul. As always, Pierce milking it for all it's worth. I hope they got a wheel chair nearby

Oh no!

smh.gif

The ref is an idiot for giving Perkins that 2nd technical. It's hard for me to believe that it won't be rescinded. It was one of the worst technical fouls I've seen in awhile, probably ever.

Still not enough for me to buy into the Donaghy stuff, though.

The ref is an idiot for giving Perkins that 2nd technical. It's hard for me to believe that it won't be rescinded. It was one of the worst technical fouls I've seen in awhile, probably ever.

Back
Top Bottom