Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

Originally Posted by hymen man

can't wait for tomorrow's game, it's gonna be very interesting. As much as I want the Magic to take it, I have a feeling Boston will beat 'em in a close one.

So do I
frown.gif
It'd be nice to see Orlando get a shot at the chip, but I just cant see it happening.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by hymen man

can't wait for tomorrow's game, it's gonna be very interesting. As much as I want the Magic to take it, I have a feeling Boston will beat 'em in a close one.

So do I
frown.gif
It'd be nice to see Orlando get a shot at the chip, but I just cant see it happening.
Forget "Blue and White ignite" as the playoff motto. How bout "1 game at a time" 
laugh.gif
 its a sure thing boston gonna come out firing but something tells me that there will be a game 7 back in o-town. Boston is reeling and they dropping like flies, so im not gonna count the magic out just yet.

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

Now if Van Gundy was smart he would lure Perkins into getting a technical in the next game. Just have some expendable player mix it up and get physical with Satan Jr so he'll lose his temper once again.

Dwight has to keep playing hard and continue handing out concussions.  Garnett don't really want to scrap with Dwight like that. 

the officials know another T by perk will suspend him (for a potential game 7). there is no way an official will risk being in the spotlight as being part of that kind of scenario. believe me this, unless he flat out punches someone in the face, perk is gonna get away with alot tonight.

If you think the refs are going to go easy on Perk cause he could get suspended your crazy. They dont care about the spotlight they are the refs. Better believe Perkins acts a fool after a few argued calls from either side and someone is getting T'd up, especially as physical as its going to be.

And how people rooting for the Magic actually can say out their mouth that Boston will win this game, is ridiculous.

We have to game 7's to win, tonight being the first

Hour and a half till game time and this was on page 3 SMH

Celts by 10+ tonight. No way Perk gets a tech, Doc probably told him to smarten up and don't hurt his team with a dumb mistake.I predict the celtics using their hack-a-howard approach throughout the game like they did in the first 3 games. This game will come down to whether Pierce and Allen are hitting their shots. I predict Orlando to put up a good fight, C's will have the better game plan and use the homecourt to their advantage.

Dwight is hilarious, he yelled and got the refs attention.. then got Garnett to do the same idiotic stunt AGAIN

Back
Top Bottom