Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

I didn't catch the entire play, but why was KG upset that Dwight had a hand on him? Like, you're allowed to put a hand on your man(nh)...

rondo pulling this cp3 nonsense flopping as he bounces off dudes that he runs into
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

thats why dwill and drose are the truth

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I didn't catch the entire play, but why was KG upset that Dwight had a hand on him? Like, you're allowed to put a hand on your man(nh)...

No. You're not. Not as of like... 94-97 (somewhere in there). In the post, it's the forearm only.

I think he was saying Dwight was grabbing him with his hand, but who knows.. KG always knocks defender's hands off him like that, about time he got called.

Also, if Dwight intentionally threw two elbows into KG or Perkin's arms, Boston fans would be crying that he should be ejected.

Originally Posted by doyung9

I don't know how any of you could possibly like Dwight Howard.
What about him makes you think he's unlikeable. I have the opposite opinion, I don't know how anybody couldn't like him aside from the fact that he hasn't developed any offensive moves.

how is Big Baby playing in this game after what he took from D12 and Wacka Flocka is out from that self inflicted concussion?

No. You're not. Not as of like... 94-97 (somewhere in there). In the post, it's the forearm only.
You act like KG was doing something. He was just standing there, bout to run a play. 
eyes.gif
. KG was an idiot

I don't know how any of you could possibly like Dwight Howard.
What about him makes you think he's unlikeable. I have the opposite opinion, I don't know how anybody couldn't like him aside from the fact that he hasn't developed any offensive moves.

That's what I was thinking.  This dude is a fan of the Celtics/Paul Pierce and he wonders how people can like Dwight.  Dumbest $++$ I ever heard.
laugh.gif

That "charge" on Jameer.  Unreal.  

Back
Top Bottom