Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

Question: Why the hell is Jason Williams still getting minutes? I have yet to see him do anything beneficial.

And the officiating in this game is atrocious. I want the Celtics to win so the Lakers can get a rematch but good lord.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

"I want you to hit me!" - D.Howard

LMAO
Like my man Chuck says, it is easy for him to say that KNOWING KG won't hit him. Why even act like you are going to do something out there man. Dudes fake so hard man.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who saw that Big Baby Davis licking his lips bit in the last minute of the quarter.

Habitual Line Stepper.

SMH @ JJ Redick being the one to score your last 10 points.

These boys better get Joe Johnson in the offseason or some play maker at the guard

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

roll.gif
   @ BIG BABY LICKING BOOTY IN THE AIR.

sick.gif
First thing I thought of when I saw that was NT Gif 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Redick's shot 
smokin.gif
sick.gif
.  Him and Ray Ray are just disgusting shooters.  

If the Magic lose this game they might as well lure these Celtic jackasses into really getting physical. Celtics don't want it though. They fold when they get called on their !*@%. There is no bigger crew of !*@% talkers in the NBA than the Boston Celtics. The Celtics have been instigating and not only getting away with it throughout the entire game, but getting the majority of generous calls in their favor from the refs.

Orlando is puttin up a fight.....inconsistent refs as usual
Hopefully the magic win 2 stretch this series

Good looks on the gif, Bruce Willis aka dyyhard.
laugh.gif

But no matter how much y'all clown HLS, you can't deny how far his game has grown.

There's no part of me, that wouldn't be mad as hell, if I looked up and saw Big Baby's ol Sloth from the Goonies Hamburglar face and knew he was whupping my %@%.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom