OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

^^^ and ethier too
laugh.gif
frown.gif

with 1 slip up of his words, Colletti has screwed this franchise.
This is gonna be like when we traded Piazza all over again. SMMFH...
I'm mad. screw you Ned.
and McCourt. screw you too.
I gotta hit the lotto and buy this damn team.
so you cats on NT can say "screw you" when I mess up.
laugh.gif

Kemp's agent, Dave Stewart, reacted with shock on Wednesday to Colletti's comments.

"When it comes time for Matt to arbitrate two years from now, we're going to look at that situation and do what's best for Matt," he said on The Mason and Ireland Show on 710 ESPN Los Angeles. "When it comes time for Matt to be a free agent three years from now, we're going to look at that situation in the same way as I would with Chad Billingsley, my other client on that ballclub. "

screw you Ned...

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

with 1 slip up of his words, Colletti has screwed this franchise.
This is gonna be like when we traded Piazza all over again. SMMFH...
I'm mad. screw you Ned.
and McCourt. screw you too.
I gotta hit the lotto and buy this damn team.
so you cats on NT can say "screw you" when I mess up.
laugh.gif

Kemp's agent, Dave Stewart, reacted with shock on Wednesday to Colletti's comments.

"When it comes time for Matt to arbitrate two years from now, we're going to look at that situation and do what's best for Matt," he said on The Mason and Ireland Show on 710 ESPN Los Angeles. "When it comes time for Matt to be a free agent three years from now, we're going to look at that situation in the same way as I would with Chad Billingsley, my other client on that ballclub. "

screw you Ned...

-J-

disappointed.jpg

I don't know why Ned all of a sudden thinks it's a good idea to publicly challenge players.

He did it with Martin in Spring Training too.

The good news for us is that there is at least a fighting chance that we have a new owner within a year and if that happens who knows if or for how long Ned would last without Frank.

They would be stupid to trade Matt Kemp....

Colletti just signed his pink slip. 
laugh.gif

Hopefully it brings a smile to PMAC's face.

I wont be happy until Frank & Son's are out.

"It ain't personal.  Strictly bidness baby, strictly bidness"

There has to be a Legit owner that has the pieces to offer Frank & Co. a deal that they can't refuse, and then some...

I don't see how the league is not stepping into this situation?

If I bought a Jack in the Box franchise, and my wife is trying to take half in the divorce, and I'm not hiring enough employee's due to my financial stance, I would assume Jack himself would intervene, because it's his face/product being put in a negative light.

I'm sure Mr. Bud now regrets allowing these characters to purchase a franchise.

I'm up here tonight

A big $$+$ you to USC, if I knew it was USC night i would of rocked some ucla gear, $@**#!% ugly %!$ USC fans out in force

roll.gif
Watching this is just hilarious

All it needs is some British Comedy Monty Python music and i'd be literally dead
smh.gif

Dodgers with a 5gm losing streak.

We have a single A pitcher Monastarios making his first start over the weekend, lulz.

The team struggled with RISP last season, and I'm surprised we're still having it this season.......

Burres gets his first win since 2008
laugh.gif

If we're going to suck, let's do it 100%

none of this hot streak then lose again .500 ball nonsense

Sell the kids if it gets to that for younger kids

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

my man 562 ready to turn our team into the pittsburgh pirates.

laugh.gif
i'm just being realistic

We all know McC is cheap right? We all know he's not going to pay for these guys. Therefore if we're going to be the cheapest squad with an annual attendance of over 3mil, then there's no point in delaying the inevitable.

Sell em off to the highest bidders, let's get some blue chippers in return and put up with the misery as we watch them turn into the next guys to be sold off.

Back
Top Bottom