Official 2010 MTV VMA Awards thread

I remember when these award show/live event threads used to be like 40+ pages by the end of the night. sad to say, but NT is dying
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I remember when these award show/live event threads used to be like 40+ pages by the end of the night. sad to say, but NT is dying
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Usher had the best performance of the night.. Even though he was out of breath.

Homie just makes you wanna dance
smile.gif

Usher had the best performance of the night.. Even though he was out of breath.

Homie just makes you wanna dance
smile.gif

Damn linkin park had the best performance. Well at least the best environment. Griffith Observatory and the LA back ground.
pimp.gif

Damn linkin park had the best performance. Well at least the best environment. Griffith Observatory and the LA back ground.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Man I wouldn't dare watch ANY awards show over Sunday Night Football. Especially when my team is in it. MTV gonna air this $*! every day this week probably or you can TIVO it. I was in no rush to watch a MTV Awards show. But I can say I Just saw the Kanye performance. Pretty impressive.

Em should have premiered a new single last night.

Not like he needs to or anything...just sayin.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Man I wouldn't dare watch ANY awards show over Sunday Night Football. Especially when my team is in it. MTV gonna air this $*! every day this week probably or you can TIVO it. I was in no rush to watch a MTV Awards show. But I can say I Just saw the Kanye performance. Pretty impressive.

Em should have premiered a new single last night.

Not like he needs to or anything...just sayin.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Eminem has to be one of the worst performers ever.

Just because he's not jumping and smiling all over the place the whole time like this guy:
61829857.gif

Em does his own thing. He's simply a once in a lifetime entertainer. Dude just goes out there & do his thing
pimp.gif

Just because he's not jumping and smiling all over the place the whole time like this guy:
61829857.gif

Em does his own thing. He's simply a once in a lifetime entertainer. Dude just goes out there & do his thing
pimp.gif

61829857.gif

pimp.gif

61829857.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom