Official 2010 MTV VMA Awards thread

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

in other developments. Rachel McAdams has mass

a08aon.jpg
LAWD, LAWD, LAWD!!!!!

Where is this from?!

Taylor Swift seemed mad bitter when it came to the incidentlast year, but Kanye was just the opposite and showed remorse with thatsong.

i am still trying to understand how the song shows remorse,  "lets give a toast to all the dbags" my first thought on it was that he was making it seem like he thinks it is okay to be a dbag or a scum bag and we should toast to those people. did not seem remorseful to me.

maybe i am not understanding it properly ... ?

Taylor Swift seemed mad bitter when it came to the incidentlast year, but Kanye was just the opposite and showed remorse with thatsong.

i am still trying to understand how the song shows remorse,  "lets give a toast to all the dbags" my first thought on it was that he was making it seem like he thinks it is okay to be a dbag or a scum bag and we should toast to those people. did not seem remorseful to me.

maybe i am not understanding it properly ... ?

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Wait.
A.

Second.

You really think he's praising dbags, scumbags, aholes, and jerkoffs?

Wow. 
laugh.gif

Wait.
A.

Second.

Wow. 
laugh.gif

no i don't THINK that at all

i did not say that "i think that this is what the song meant", i said "my first thought was THIS but maybe i am not understanding it..."

i am asking to make sense of it all, nothing wrong with wanting to fully understand what i am hearing rather than saying i like it cause it's ye or cause people was all hyped over it

i was trying to understand the lyrics of the song

grin.gif

no i don't THINK that at all

i did not say that "i think that this is what the song meant", i said "my first thought was THIS but maybe i am not understanding it..."

i am asking to make sense of it all, nothing wrong with wanting to fully understand what i am hearing rather than saying i like it cause it's ye or cause people was all hyped over it

i was trying to understand the lyrics of the song

grin.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Wait.
A.

Second.

Wow. 
laugh.gif

Honestly, reading my facebook, A LOT of people feel this way. I'm like 
tired.gif

Wait.
A.

Second.

Wow. 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

ehh it got mixed reactions from some of my friends, my coworkers and i were talking about it at work today as well.

i was just trying to get a better understanding of the song ... i had my first thoughts on it but i am not really sure about it. i can't have a feeling about it until i fully understand it, wanted to know how others interpreted it

ehh it got mixed reactions from some of my friends, my coworkers and i were talking about it at work today as well.

i was just trying to get a better understanding of the song ... i had my first thoughts on it but i am not really sure about it. i can't have a feeling about it until i fully understand it, wanted to know how others interpreted it

Originally Posted by solesavage

Eminem has to be one of the worst performers ever.

At least he sounds exactly like his records and don't gotta be dancing all up and down the place panting for breath

At least he sounds exactly like his records and don't gotta be dancing all up and down the place panting for breath

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Wait.
A.

Second.

Wow. 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

You know what. I'm seeing a lot of this, too. Is this really flying over peoples' heads?

Kanye is mocking himself and anyone with these characteristics in a glorified way.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Wait.
A.

Second.

Wow. 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

You know what. I'm seeing a lot of this, too. Is this really flying over peoples' heads?

Kanye is mocking himself and anyone with these characteristics in a glorified way.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

So what's the point of hearing him live? You might as well stay home and listen to him on your computer.
laugh.gif
I've seen Em live in the past. He wasn't always like this. Dude use to be AMPED. Since Recovery and Relapse he's toned it down. He's older now so it makes sense. But better believe Em use to put on a show.

So what's the point of hearing him live? You might as well stay home and listen to him on your computer.
laugh.gif
I've seen Em live in the past. He wasn't always like this. Dude use to be AMPED. Since Recovery and Relapse he's toned it down. He's older now so it makes sense. But better believe Em use to put on a show.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
its change of times and album content, back then he had a lot to be amped about, talking bout murdering his girl and putting out his moms, his content has changed, homie wants him to do cartwheels for a song that wouldn't make sense to

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
its change of times and album content, back then he had a lot to be amped about, talking bout murdering his girl and putting out his moms, his content has changed, homie wants him to do cartwheels for a song that wouldn't make sense to

Back
Top Bottom