Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I hope this was the last ASG for:
Duncan (thank you for your services)
KG (your services were appreciated)
Kaman
Nash (other point guards are needed at this time)
Joe Johnson (take a year off and come back with some life)
Paul Pierce (excuse me, pardon me, you're in Granger's spot)

add gasol 2 the list,while he is a good player he isnt conducive with the fast pace "streetball" type flow of the game. also shoulda had josh smith over al horford

Originally Posted by belle155

WOW

almost a whole page of "lebron is salty"

what a joke

dont worry, he's gonna get a 2nd straight MVP this year. i think hed take that over an ASG MVP anyway

that and his first ever finals mvp in june. stick this in chesters end of the season project

Done.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

LeBron was salty as hell
He doesn't even start clapping until Wade turns around

2rcs591.gif
laugh.gif
what a clown 

People always gotta find something about Lebron to complain about. its really irritating. Chris Paul didn't clap either until Wade turned around. was he salty too? Its not that serious.

cmon though you can't look at that vid and say he wasn't salty...

dude wanted to be the nba all star it's not that malicious or anything but he's definitely pissed, marinating on the side right there
laugh.gif

What did yall want LeBron to do? Lead a cheer for Wade? Sheesh, people overanalyze the hell out of everything involving LeBron and Wade.

Lebron is probably my favorite player, and he looked mad at the end. Not to mention he seemed to be trying not to pass to Wade and do everything himself the last few minutes.

I'm not a hater, a Kobe stan, any other nonsense, but to me it looked like he was pissed and trying to do it all by himself towards the end. I'm not going to start writing letters to the NBA and ESPN complaining, just noticing something funny is all.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Shakira has the worst voice ever...talentless b.iotchhhhhhhhhh
Maybe in English but she has a dope voice.

Talentless though.
grin.gif

A. Keys makeup artist does a hell of a job covering that horrid acne.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Shakira has the worst voice ever...talentless b.iotchhhhhhhhhh
Maybe in English but she has a dope voice.

Talentless though.
grin.gif

A. Keys makeup artist does a hell of a job covering that horrid acne.
indifferent.gif
She's still pretty but she need more than proactive to fix that skin

prob been posted earlier...Lebron gets hit with a combo during the Spite Challenge A-Star weekend.

So anyone notice that Kaman and Gasol never got on the court together? (or did they?) everytime they were subbed for each other
laugh.gif

i was really eager to watch them play together
smh.gif

Funny I was watching Lebron during the ceremony and got the same impression. The last few minutes of the game I was also watching to see if Lebron would pass to
Wade at all. He didn't disappoint.

Lebron put it best before the game when talking to David Aldridge.
Aldridge: Something to the effect of "What do you think about this All-Star Weekend?"

Lebron: "I'm really glad the fans got a chance to see me."

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Lebron  Kobe is probably my favorite player, and Lebron looked mad at the end. Not to mention he seemed to be trying not to pass to Wade and do everything himself the last few minutes.

I'm not a hater, a Kobe stan, any other nonsense, but to me it looked like he was pissed and trying to do it all by himself towards the end. I'm not going to start writing letters to the NBA and ESPN complaining, just noticing something funny is all.
This.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

LeBron was salty as hell
He doesn't even start clapping until Wade turns around

2rcs591.gif
laugh.gif
what a clown 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell even my freaking aunties noticed what he was doing towards the end of the game.. they were like " why is this dude keep shooting the ball?"

Lebron was lookin type jealous let's be real folks. Last few minutes of the game dude was actin like wade played for the west squad

Back
Top Bottom