OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

Originally Posted by JPZx

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/gallery...capress-fbn_steelers_roethlisberger-4088817:1
46f45bc05f92f9be114120677da22b31-getty-102947861dv014_ramstrainingcamp.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/gallery...capress-fbn_steelers_roethlisberger-4088817:1
I dunno why but the look on dudes face has me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mike Golic, the 47-year-old former NFL defensive tackle who's now an ESPN commentator, took the test on ESPN's NFL Live. Golic completed the two 300-yard shuttle runs in exactly the allotted time of 70 seconds for the first run and 73 seconds for the second.

ESPN may have given Golic a bit of a break: He actually looked like he took a head start on the first run, and it was inconclusive whether he crossed the finish line in time. But Golic did pass according to the stopwatch being held by his radio co-host Mike Greenberg, and afterward he said he was unimpressed with Albert Haynesworth's inability to pass the same test.

"Albert Haynesworth should have made this test -- he should have made this test," Golic said. "You have to come in and they have to see if you're in shape, and he wasn't able to do it. That's a big problem."
Link

laugh.gif

Mike Golic, the 47-year-old former NFL defensive tackle who's now an ESPN commentator, took the test on ESPN's NFL Live. Golic completed the two 300-yard shuttle runs in exactly the allotted time of 70 seconds for the first run and 73 seconds for the second.

ESPN may have given Golic a bit of a break: He actually looked like he took a head start on the first run, and it was inconclusive whether he crossed the finish line in time. But Golic did pass according to the stopwatch being held by his radio co-host Mike Greenberg, and afterward he said he was unimpressed with Albert Haynesworth's inability to pass the same test.

"Albert Haynesworth should have made this test -- he should have made this test," Golic said. "You have to come in and they have to see if you're in shape, and he wasn't able to do it. That's a big problem."
Link

laugh.gif

I'm ready to watch my skins put it work this season! I have never been so anxious for the season to start.

I'm ready to watch my skins put it work this season! I have never been so anxious for the season to start.

Darnell Dockett Twitter :

If the big fella give me 3millon I'd come run that test for him barefoot with shades and nike head band and ill put on a #92 jersey!! #deal
laugh.gif
. LaVar says he thinks Haynesworth is faking it to not practice.

Darnell Dockett Twitter :

If the big fella give me 3millon I'd come run that test for him barefoot with shades and nike head band and ill put on a #92 jersey!! #deal
laugh.gif
. LaVar says he thinks Haynesworth is faking it to not practice.

More from Dockett...

Our DT 1st round draft pick just signed! Uhhh ohhhh carry pads, make beds, bring water, food, dinners I might just make him wash my clothes!
Dan williams will not pull a dez bryant TRUST ME!! I'd ball dan 330lbs @*$ up like a pretzel so he know not to try that dez bryant ****!!
roll.gif

More from Dockett...

Our DT 1st round draft pick just signed! Uhhh ohhhh carry pads, make beds, bring water, food, dinners I might just make him wash my clothes!
Dan williams will not pull a dez bryant TRUST ME!! I'd ball dan 330lbs @*$ up like a pretzel so he know not to try that dez bryant ****!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom