Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

great night, bout to polish off some patron, hopefully i dont wake up in central booking
laugh.gif

great night, bout to polish off some patron, hopefully i dont wake up in central booking
laugh.gif

Teach me how to Braylon
pimp.gif

OfficialBraylon Braylon Edwards
I love the jets and will do anything to stay here. I need the jet nation to speak on my behalf
Tannny, make it happen. Keep Holmes too. And Cotchery. Don't break this offense apart.

Teach me how to Braylon
pimp.gif

OfficialBraylon Braylon Edwards
I love the jets and will do anything to stay here. I need the jet nation to speak on my behalf
Tannny, make it happen. Keep Holmes too. And Cotchery. Don't break this offense apart.

I got Chills from that vid
pimp.gif

That's exactly how I was with my boys

Hopefully more vids will come out when we beat the Pats
smokin.gif

I got Chills from that vid
pimp.gif

That's exactly how I was with my boys

Hopefully more vids will come out when we beat the Pats
smokin.gif

As the Jets prepared to face the Patriots in Foxboro during December, they suffered an unexpected season-ending loss to a key player on defense.

Now, as the Jets prepare for the rubber match on Sunday in New England, they’ve suffered an unexpected season-ending loss to a key player on offense.

Coach Rex Ryan announced moments ago that right tackle Damien Woody is out for the year with an Achilles’ tendon injury.

Woody missed the last three games of the regular season with a knee injury, but he started Saturday’s wild-card game against the Colts.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/12/jets-lose-damian-woody-for-the-postseason/

mad.gif
frown.gif
Let's win this for Big Wood.

As the Jets prepared to face the Patriots in Foxboro during December, they suffered an unexpected season-ending loss to a key player on defense.

Now, as the Jets prepare for the rubber match on Sunday in New England, they’ve suffered an unexpected season-ending loss to a key player on offense.

Coach Rex Ryan announced moments ago that right tackle Damien Woody is out for the year with an Achilles’ tendon injury.

Woody missed the last three games of the regular season with a knee injury, but he started Saturday’s wild-card game against the Colts.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/12/jets-lose-damian-woody-for-the-postseason/

mad.gif
frown.gif
Let's win this for Big Wood.

Back
Top Bottom