Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

indifferent.gif

The Colts..... again

!+$$ it bro. I ain't even scared. Lol. We got some super confidence off our second team today.

u right, but Indy should have lost that game they got a GIFT. When they get W's like that it makes me think if they are destined go on another run
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

indifferent.gif

The Colts..... again

!+$$ it bro. I ain't even scared. Lol. We got some super confidence off our second team today.

u right, but Indy should have lost that game they got a GIFT. When they get W's like that it makes me think if they are destined go on another run
30t6p3b.gif

We've had our fair share of wild wins too, don't forget that.

This Colts team is definitely beatable.

We've had our fair share of wild wins too, don't forget that.

This Colts team is definitely beatable.

^Yes. If the #6 seed (Jets) wins, they'll automatically play the #1seed (Pats).
If the #3 seed wins(Colts) theyre the highest remaining seed from the first round and would go to Pittsburgh(#2).

Colts havent been playing their best ball and seem to be more vulnerable now than we've seen them in a while. Hopefully we can take advantage of their weaknesses and win this game. We've got a looong tough road ahead of us.

^Yes. If the #6 seed (Jets) wins, they'll automatically play the #1seed (Pats).
If the #3 seed wins(Colts) theyre the highest remaining seed from the first round and would go to Pittsburgh(#2).

Colts havent been playing their best ball and seem to be more vulnerable now than we've seen them in a while. Hopefully we can take advantage of their weaknesses and win this game. We've got a looong tough road ahead of us.

this isn't the same colts team from last year. dallas clark, austin collie, and anthony gonzalez are all injured. run the ball and keep 18 off the field and score touchdowns rather then field goals and the chance for redemption in new england will come.

this isn't the same colts team from last year. dallas clark, austin collie, and anthony gonzalez are all injured. run the ball and keep 18 off the field and score touchdowns rather then field goals and the chance for redemption in new england will come.

So the path to the big show is:

Colts in Indy
Pats in NE
Steelers or Ravens in Pitt/Balt

indifferent.gif
at least that shutout at home against the Packers kept the Giants out of the playoffs.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Colts in Indy
Pats in NE

indifferent.gif
at least that shutout at home against the Packers kept the Giants out of the playoffs.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Colts in Indy
Pats in NE
Cancel out the Steelers and have us face the Ravens in the AFCCG, and then the Packers in the SB, and you got yourself a Revenge Tour
eek.gif
grin.gif

Colts in Indy
Pats in NE
Cancel out the Steelers and have us face the Ravens in the AFCCG, and then the Packers in the SB, and you got yourself a Revenge Tour
eek.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Colts in Indy
Pats in NE
eek.gif
grin.gif
I like the sound of that BK
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Colts in Indy
Pats in NE
eek.gif
grin.gif
I like the sound of that BK
pimp.gif

If the jets pull this out this will be the greatest team ever
This may be the toughest way the Big One

Manning
Brady
No is not my vocabulary
Vick/Brees/Ryan

Goddamn Jaguars and Titans

Please no SI covers I'm very hopeful