Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

We ain't get here for the second year in a row to lose this @+#@, lets !%%@!%@ go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Diego, Dirty is a Jets fan...Mills Lane*I'll Allow it*Mills Lane

We ain't get here for the second year in a row to lose this @+#@, lets !%%@!%@ go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Diego, Dirty is a Jets fan...Mills Lane*I'll Allow it*Mills Lane

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by onewearz

i cant even front that segment got me misty eyed
pimp.gif
What segment? Link?
nerd.gif

only could find this clip but it's gonna be the sunday conversation i think

http://espn.go.com/blog/n...eo-dennis-byrd-interview

heres a screenshot of the jersey they cut off of him that day. jets keep outside of their lockeroom to see it before they hit the field
pimp.gif

db2ck.jpg

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

one thing i was thinking about the other day is that before last sunday, if you asked anyone who the jets would have an easier time beating between pittsburgh and new england, about 90% of people would've said pittsburgh. now pittsburgh is considered tougher to beat then new england lol.

don't get me wrong i like pittsburgh, i like how they play, and i like a few of the players on their team, with all that being said, pittsburgh is vunerable this year and their being considered the favorite strictly off their name in my opinion. they lost 3 home games this year, teams have been scoring against their great defense and with the weapons the jets have on offense they'll eventually be able to get things going on both sides of the ball. pittsburghs offensive line being injured hurts them alot too. again pittsburgh is a great team and a proven winner but i think the jets are ready for them and pittsburgh is going to play like the steelers that lost 4 afc title games at home in the late 90's/ early 00's.

if im wrong then props to pittsburgh and i hope they beat green bay or chicago but i got a good feeling about this game for the jets.

I think it's the physical element that Pittsburgh brings to the table. The Jets manhandled the Patriots. At the LOS, running the ball, in coverage, getting sacks...forcing stops.

Ain't NOBODY manhandling Pittsburgh. You know that.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

one thing i was thinking about the other day is that before last sunday, if you asked anyone who the jets would have an easier time beating between pittsburgh and new england, about 90% of people would've said pittsburgh. now pittsburgh is considered tougher to beat then new england lol.

don't get me wrong i like pittsburgh, i like how they play, and i like a few of the players on their team, with all that being said, pittsburgh is vunerable this year and their being considered the favorite strictly off their name in my opinion. they lost 3 home games this year, teams have been scoring against their great defense and with the weapons the jets have on offense they'll eventually be able to get things going on both sides of the ball. pittsburghs offensive line being injured hurts them alot too. again pittsburgh is a great team and a proven winner but i think the jets are ready for them and pittsburgh is going to play like the steelers that lost 4 afc title games at home in the late 90's/ early 00's.

if im wrong then props to pittsburgh and i hope they beat green bay or chicago but i got a good feeling about this game for the jets.

I think it's the physical element that Pittsburgh brings to the table. The Jets manhandled the Patriots. At the LOS, running the ball, in coverage, getting sacks...forcing stops.

Ain't NOBODY manhandling Pittsburgh. You know that.

Back
Top Bottom