Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

To all the Jets fans that weren't on the bandwagon and rode thru the whole season.. I got mad love for ya.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

To all the Jets fans that weren't on the bandwagon and rode thru the whole season.. I got mad love for ya.
frown.gif
This @%@#$+@ hurt man. The Jets defense in the 1st half
mad.gif
frown.gif

With that said, Mark Sanchez, I would ride and die for this kid if he was my teammate. As a fan though, he has my support 100%.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

frown.gif
This @%@#$+@ hurt man. The Jets defense in the 1st half
mad.gif
frown.gif

With that said, Mark Sanchez, I would ride and die for this kid if he was my teammate. As a fan though, he has my support 100%.

as happy as i am...y'all showed you belonged there. pretty damn good 2nd half

pitchers and catchers in 20 something days...eff' the yankees, mets y'all cool

as happy as i am...y'all showed you belonged there. pretty damn good 2nd half

pitchers and catchers in 20 something days...eff' the yankees, mets y'all cool

Inspired by the way Sanchez's play in the second half, straight balls out there.  Just tired of this ##%% man, I just want one of my teams to get over the @%*%@%# hump for once.

So many decisions to make in the offseason I don't even want to begin to think about it.  Most obvious though is this team needs a playmaker at OLB or on the D line.

Inspired by the way Sanchez's play in the second half, straight balls out there.  Just tired of this ##%% man, I just want one of my teams to get over the @%*%@%# hump for once.

So many decisions to make in the offseason I don't even want to begin to think about it.  Most obvious though is this team needs a playmaker at OLB or on the D line.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

We also need a way to bring back both Braylon and Santonio.  It's going to be hard!!

We also need a way to bring back both Braylon and Santonio.  It's going to be hard!!

It's been a long season and it hurts to come up short again.

I dont even have that cant wait until next year feeling, because truthfully who knows if we'll get the chance to have all this talent again with the looming lockout.

And I'd like to see a new O.C. come in but who knows if that'll happen. Feels bad man.

It's been a long season and it hurts to come up short again.

I dont even have that cant wait until next year feeling, because truthfully who knows if we'll get the chance to have all this talent again with the looming lockout.

And I'd like to see a new O.C. come in but who knows if that'll happen. Feels bad man.

on to next year guys

i'll let you guys know what i am doing with the seats

I want to stay in my section but move down to like the first row from 23 that im in now (oxygen tank included).

lol

guess i will talk to my reps soon.

on to next year guys

i'll let you guys know what i am doing with the seats

I want to stay in my section but move down to like the first row from 23 that im in now (oxygen tank included).

lol

guess i will talk to my reps soon.

So many decisions to make in the offseason I don't even want to begin to think about it.
Ain't that the truth. Too many to think about until a few months from now.

Thank God for Ray Lucas. On the SNY Post-Game Live right now, when grading the Special Teams (specifically Weatherford), he referred to Folk as "Thank God the other one didn't get into kick often"
roll.gif

So many decisions to make in the offseason I don't even want to begin to think about it.
Ain't that the truth. Too many to think about until a few months from now.

Thank God for Ray Lucas. On the SNY Post-Game Live right now, when grading the Special Teams (specifically Weatherford), he referred to Folk as "Thank God the other one didn't get into kick often"
roll.gif

All I want this off season is Ryan Kerrigan and a new OC. If there's any way possible we can trade up to get Kerrigan or he falls to us I'll be the happiest man in the world. New OC is a given, play calling has been a problem all season.

All I want this off season is Ryan Kerrigan and a new OC. If there's any way possible we can trade up to get Kerrigan or he falls to us I'll be the happiest man in the world. New OC is a given, play calling has been a problem all season.

Out of Cromartie, Braylon and Santonio I assume we keep 2 of the 3.  We desperately need a playmaker who can get to the QB though.  Rothlisberger won that game today by being able to constantly keep plays alive with his legs.  I would be fine getting rid of Cro if Kyle Wilson hasn't looked so atrocious all season.  I don't even know man, I can't even think straight.

Out of Cromartie, Braylon and Santonio I assume we keep 2 of the 3.  We desperately need a playmaker who can get to the QB though.  Rothlisberger won that game today by being able to constantly keep plays alive with his legs.  I would be fine getting rid of Cro if Kyle Wilson hasn't looked so atrocious all season.  I don't even know man, I can't even think straight.

Back
Top Bottom