Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by onewearz

HARD KNOCKS TONIGHT !!!!

can't wait for this , you know rex is gonna be hilarious
laugh.gif
There was an 'Inside Camp' special Sunday night on SNY, and Damien Woody was in a segment where he took a mic around the cafeteria and found out what everyone was eating. If it was any sample of what Hard Knocks is going to be, I can't wait
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

HARD KNOCKS TONIGHT !!!!

can't wait for this , you know rex is gonna be hilarious
laugh.gif
There was an 'Inside Camp' special Sunday night on SNY, and Damien Woody was in a segment where he took a mic around the cafeteria and found out what everyone was eating. If it was any sample of what Hard Knocks is going to be, I can't wait
laugh.gif

there was an hbo exec on the fan earlier and he said rex was gonna open alot of eyes. whatever that means , i can't wait ......

could u imagine how boring this woulda been with mangini
laugh.gif

there was an hbo exec on the fan earlier and he said rex was gonna open alot of eyes. whatever that means , i can't wait ......

could u imagine how boring this woulda been with mangini
laugh.gif

stuck in a hotel in CT...i guess i'll tune in. never caught any of the past seasons of the show but heard it's pretty solid

stuck in a hotel in CT...i guess i'll tune in. never caught any of the past seasons of the show but heard it's pretty solid

seen every year of hard knocks so far. amped that my team is doing it. cant imagine belicheat ever doing it
laugh.gif

seen every year of hard knocks so far. amped that my team is doing it. cant imagine belicheat ever doing it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
oh never. like your coach is always good for some laughs and seems like a fun dude in general. belichick would probably be the most boring guy to follow, and im sure anything he allowed to be filmed would be just as boring

laugh.gif
oh never. like your coach is always good for some laughs and seems like a fun dude in general. belichick would probably be the most boring guy to follow, and im sure anything he allowed to be filmed would be just as boring

Rex to the Rescue!!
laugh.gif
grin.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Jets’ Ryan offers plan to settle Revis holdout[/h1]
By DENNIS WASZAK Jr., AP Sports Writer 4 minutes ago

CORTLAND, N.Y. (AP)—Rex Ryan’s next starring role: The Negotiator.

The brash New York Jets coach has come up with a game plan to get holdoutcornerback Darrelle Revis(notes) back on the field. And, everyone in the organizationis invited.

“We’ll call off practice,

Rex to the Rescue!!
laugh.gif
grin.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Jets’ Ryan offers plan to settle Revis holdout[/h1]
By DENNIS WASZAK Jr., AP Sports Writer 4 minutes ago

CORTLAND, N.Y. (AP)—Rex Ryan’s next starring role: The Negotiator.

The brash New York Jets coach has come up with a game plan to get holdoutcornerback Darrelle Revis(notes) back on the field. And, everyone in the organizationis invited.

“We’ll call off practice,

dam i'll be at work tonight and wont be able to see hard knocks till the morning. i'm staying outta this thread till then, impossible but i'ma try
laugh.gif

dam i'll be at work tonight and wont be able to see hard knocks till the morning. i'm staying outta this thread till then, impossible but i'ma try
laugh.gif

Hard Knocks starting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dont like the Jets but I dont think it matters what team it is, this show is always
pimp.gif

Hard Knocks starting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dont like the Jets but I dont think it matters what team it is, this show is always
pimp.gif

^^QFT Hardknocks is always entertaining no matter the team. In previous years they have had guys like Ochocinco and TO who provided so many laughs. Wonder who the character guys will be this year? I know they'll focus alot on Revis' holdout but hopefully not too much. Should be interesting to see how Cromartie and LD are fitting in.

^^QFT Hardknocks is always entertaining no matter the team. In previous years they have had guys like Ochocinco and TO who provided so many laughs. Wonder who the character guys will be this year? I know they'll focus alot on Revis' holdout but hopefully not too much. Should be interesting to see how Cromartie and LD are fitting in.

pimp.gif
hardknocks

hopefully somebody has a stream, thats how i watched all the episodes last year

pimp.gif
hardknocks

hopefully somebody has a stream, thats how i watched all the episodes last year

Back
Top Bottom