Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Yo Braylon Edwards beard is gangsta
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ugh, im at work, sick right now, hold me down fellas. ill catch it when i get home in the morning ....

ugh, im at work, sick right now, hold me down fellas. ill catch it when i get home in the morning ....

that was my first hardknocks...it was
pimp.gif

mark sanchez is the man. wish i could root for him but it's a shame he wears that ugly %@+ green jersey
laugh.gif

sucked watching dudes get cut. always wondered what it was like. pretty straightforward tho.
john connor has my attention

pimp.gif

mark sanchez is the man. wish i could root for him but it's a shame he wears that ugly %@+ green jersey
laugh.gif

sucked watching dudes get cut. always wondered what it was like. pretty straightforward tho.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

"nachos arent  even real mexican   food"
you tell em mark

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

you tell em mark

One episode into Hardknocks and Rex Ryan is already my new favorite NFL head coach, and Im not even a Jets fans. Dude had me rolling the whole time.

L.T. getting his kid started off right in the TCU gear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

babytomlinson.jpg

One episode into Hardknocks and Rex Ryan is already my new favorite NFL head coach, and Im not even a Jets fans. Dude had me rolling the whole time.

L.T. getting his kid started off right in the TCU gear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

babytomlinson.jpg

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

you tell em mark

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

you tell em mark

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom