Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

For my fellow Gang Green brothers
pimp.gif

33b1my0.jpg

2h31oat.jpg

ek1g12.jpg

u make the old man happy ..........

^ make sure you take your heart pills man...dont want you having a heart attack or something, word to the old dude from old school
laugh.gif

^ make sure you take your heart pills man...dont want you having a heart attack or something, word to the old dude from old school
laugh.gif

braylondougie.gif
He is going to Dougie all season long 
laugh.gif

To anyone who has been to a game at the New Meadowlands, what is the difference in parking pass colors? I'm not sure what color my friend bought when he bought the tickets for the Vikings game, but I did notice there were multiple colors.

braylondougie.gif
He is going to Dougie all season long 
laugh.gif

To anyone who has been to a game at the New Meadowlands, what is the difference in parking pass colors? I'm not sure what color my friend bought when he bought the tickets for the Vikings game, but I did notice there were multiple colors.

My boy is selling 2 tix for the thanksgiving game 150 a piece, anyone interested ? I'm down to go but I know nothing but giant fans
laugh.gif

My boy is selling 2 tix for the thanksgiving game 150 a piece, anyone interested ? I'm down to go but I know nothing but giant fans
laugh.gif

First, Woodhead got signed by Pats....

Then yesterday Chauncey Washington got signed off the practice squad by the Rams
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Jets did sign RB Xavier Omon (and a guard) to the PS

First, Woodhead got signed by Pats....

Then yesterday Chauncey Washington got signed off the practice squad by the Rams
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Jets did sign RB Xavier Omon (and a guard) to the PS

Back
Top Bottom