**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

[h2]Deron Next To Ask For Trade?[/h2]
Sep 02, 2010 5:16 PM EST

uta_40.gif
Following free agency, this summer has been dominated by trade rumors involving Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony.

While discussing Anthony on Thursday, ESPN.com's Marc Stein wrote a quick paragraph on Jazz point guard Deron Williams.

"I have a feeling he's next for all these trade stories," a Western Conference official said of Williams.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0yPd0wf9d

uta_40.gif
Following free agency, this summer has been dominated by trade rumors involving Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony.

While discussing Anthony on Thursday, ESPN.com's Marc Stein wrote a quick paragraph on Jazz point guard Deron Williams.

"I have a feeling he's next for all these trade stories," a Western Conference official said of Williams.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

uta_40.gif

deron > cp3. Id take either tho. Deron + Melo
pimp.gif

and outta all these dudes Deron has the most reason to actually demand a trade, i mean he plays in *%%*@+$ mormon #$% Utah for one, and the Jazz are slowly gutting that team more and more between getting rid of Brewer and now Boozer. They may not make the playoffs this year.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

uta_40.gif

deron > cp3. Id take either tho. Deron + Melo
pimp.gif

and outta all these dudes Deron has the most reason to actually demand a trade, i mean he plays in *%%*@+$ mormon #$% Utah for one, and the Jazz are slowly gutting that team more and more between getting rid of Brewer and now Boozer. They may not make the playoffs this year.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

knicks vs suns on msg right now

eddy curry going to workkkkk

Word.. u hear that TheGr8?

Kelenna Azubuike, who was expected to compete for a starting job, may start training camp on the sideline, because of lingering concerns over his surgically repaired left knee. Azubuike tore his patellar tendon last November while playing for the Golden State Warriors. He missed the rest of the season, and the Warriors expected he would need a full year to recover. The Knicks are taking a similarly conservative approach. “We’re not sure,

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

knicks vs suns on msg right now

eddy curry going to workkkkk

Word.. u hear that TheGr8?

Kelenna Azubuike, who was expected to compete for a starting job, may start training camp on the sideline, because of lingering concerns over his surgically repaired left knee. Azubuike tore his patellar tendon last November while playing for the Golden State Warriors. He missed the rest of the season, and the Warriors expected he would need a full year to recover. The Knicks are taking a similarly conservative approach. “We’re not sure,

Enh, is it one of the worst injuries because it takes long to recover from, or is one of those that one never fully recovers from?

Enh, is it one of the worst injuries because it takes long to recover from, or is one of those that one never fully recovers from?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i stopped caring about the Liberty ever since Becky Hammon got traded out of NY
laugh.gif
(Then again, I never even really cared about wnba either)

the only attractive wnba player
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i stopped caring about the Liberty ever since Becky Hammon got traded out of NY
laugh.gif
(Then again, I never even really cared about wnba either)

the only attractive wnba player
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom