**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^Relax, it's only 1 GAME... In the PRE-SEASON at that.

i can't help myself
laugh.gif

mozgov cracks me up on every play/whistle. I dont know why but i was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
during these situations:

1. he went up for the block and his wrist or finger hit the rim and the hold damn rim bent like someone just dunked on it. he just looked at his hand like it was a papercut and ran back on offense. my hand would have exploded.

2. they called a offensive foul or travel on him and his reaction was
eek.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
. Dude try to say something to the ref but realized a) he doesnt understand or speak italian and b) he can barely speak english. i was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at his expression.

3. he had a jumpball at center court and he damn near popped the ball tryna spike it down like a volleyball
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If mozgov was a grown man during the cold war, russia would have won.

mozgov cracks me up on every play/whistle. I dont know why but i was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
during these situations:

1. he went up for the block and his wrist or finger hit the rim and the hold damn rim bent like someone just dunked on it. he just looked at his hand like it was a papercut and ran back on offense. my hand would have exploded.

2. they called a offensive foul or travel on him and his reaction was
eek.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
. Dude try to say something to the ref but realized a) he doesnt understand or speak italian and b) he can barely speak english. i was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at his expression.

3. he had a jumpball at center court and he damn near popped the ball tryna spike it down like a volleyball
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If mozgov was a grown man during the cold war, russia would have won.

^^^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but c'mon like the others said..first PREseason game. But maybe some other guys aren't completely there mentally cause they know when they get back to the States a few pieces could be gone...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

<> [+] spoiler [+]

^^^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but c'mon like the others said..first PREseason game. But maybe some other guys aren't completely there mentally cause they know when they get back to the States a few pieces could be gone...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

<> [+] spoiler [+]

Carmelo Anthony made a revealing comment while talking about the relationship between successful marketing and winning.

"As far as marketing, it comes from winning. If I ain't winning, then nobody wants me to market their product," Anthony said.

Then he was asked why he would want to play for the Nets, a team that won just 12 games last season.

"I never said I want to play for the Nets," he said.

Read more: RealGM: Basketball Wiretap Archives: Melo: 'I Never Said I Want To Play For The Nets'

Carmelo Anthony made a revealing comment while talking about the relationship between successful marketing and winning.

"As far as marketing, it comes from winning. If I ain't winning, then nobody wants me to market their product," Anthony said.

Then he was asked why he would want to play for the Nets, a team that won just 12 games last season.

"I never said I want to play for the Nets," he said.

Read more: RealGM: Basketball Wiretap Archives: Melo: 'I Never Said I Want To Play For The Nets'

New season starts today w/ the new preseason games, so start new season threads, please.

*locked*

New season starts today w/ the new preseason games, so start new season threads, please.

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom