Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

^ Info?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Nice. My mom used to have tickets in 314/315 row 1 or 2....definitely a good spot for a game. Our firm is has seats at/around 113/115/117, can't recall where as I haven't gotten the tickets in a few years.

Last time I went via Firm seats, saw dumbleavy sitting about 5-8 rows in front of me....and we weren't any further than 12 back.
Sounds sweet. I have a friend sit down there last year against the Cubs and he wound up being on TV for being there trying to catch a foul ball.
laugh.gif

FRANCHISE, any advice for me to try to get some autographs from the likes of Ichiro and/or Griffey?
They are both horrible horrible signers so I highly doubt you'll get either. But if you want to give it a chance, they might be dropped off in a cab by the dugout store to enter through the visitor's entrance.
Got Griffey's autograph in '93 at Spring Training on the sweet spot of a ball.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ichiro I heard is really really tough.  

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Nice. My mom used to have tickets in 314/315 row 1 or 2....definitely a good spot for a game. Our firm is has seats at/around 113/115/117, can't recall where as I haven't gotten the tickets in a few years.

Last time I went via Firm seats, saw dumbleavy sitting about 5-8 rows in front of me....and we weren't any further than 12 back.
Sounds sweet. I have a friend sit down there last year against the Cubs and he wound up being on TV for being there trying to catch a foul ball.
laugh.gif

FRANCHISE, any advice for me to try to get some autographs from the likes of Ichiro and/or Griffey?
They are both horrible horrible signers so I highly doubt you'll get either. But if you want to give it a chance, they might be dropped off in a cab by the dugout store to enter through the visitor's entrance.
My dude, FRANCHISE, has scouting reports on who are good signers and how players arrive at the park.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

Got Griffey's autograph in '93 at Spring Training on the sweet spot of a ball.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ichiro I heard is really really tough.  
Yeah apparently Griffey was gettable earlier in his career, but now he is near impossible.

Hey Franch got a question for you....

Where do you get your photos from? Online store? I've been looking for a home plate view panoramic picture from the All Star game at At&t from before the game. When all the teams are lined up. Want to frame a picture with the ticket stub. Can you point me in the right direction? Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by dland24

Hey Franch got a question for you....

Where do you get your photos from? Online store? I've been looking for a home plate view panoramic picture from the All Star game at At&t from before the game. When all the teams are lined up. Want to frame a picture with the ticket stub. Can you point me in the right direction? Any help is appreciated.

getty images.

There is this one on mlb.com http://photostore.mlb.com/perl/gal?...id=314&ptp_photo_id=mlb:4989010&sequencenum=0

Not only was Sanchez down right filthy today, he also gave Prince Fielder another middle finger by drilling him in the elbow with a fastball. I fully expect Pablo to be drilled once or twice during the season, as well as at least one bench clearing brawl between the two teams.

Anybody going to the Robb Nen and Kirk Rueter signing at Sports Gallery in Palo Alto?
No thanks. Are you?

I'm thinking about the Nate signing though.

Found out will be sitting with San Ramon Valley's finest and Cain is at our other table. Will have to meet Cain since he's basically my fave Gigante.

Found out will be sitting with San Ramon Valley's finest and Cain is at our other table. Will have to meet Cain since he's basically my fave Gigante.
Cain.
pimp.gif

Anybody going to the Robb Nen and Kirk Rueter signing at Sports Gallery in Palo Alto?
No thanks. Are you?

I'm thinking about the Nate signing though.
Yeah I think I'm going to go. I'm thinking about starting a Giants project so these two would be a decent start.

Dland, Ryan Garko was released by Seattle.

Still cant believe we were in the middle of a pennant race last year with the worst offense in the National League, and Sabean went out and got Ryan Garkage, and that was supposed to help us.  
smh.gif

laugh.gif

139591.jpg

Giants @ Astros

Authentic Opening Day -- Free Viewing Party at AT&T Park
Monday, April 5, 2010

AT&T Park Gates Open at 2:45 PM
Enter at Willie Mays Plaza Only
Free Parking Provided in Giants Parking Lot A on Third Street

Parking Lot Opens at 2:30 PM

Watch Opening Day with Authentic Giants Fans!
Free Admission to Watch Giants Season Opener Live on AT&T Park’s 3,200 Square Foot High-Definition Scoreboard
Free Hot Dogs for the First 5,000 Fans
Free Comcast SportsNet Giveaway for the First 2,000 Fans
Warning track and dugout access
Autographs from Giants Alumni
Comcast SportsNet’s SportsCaster Experience
Batting Tunnels Open, with a Giants Community Fund Donation 

Giants Pregame Live 3 PM – 4 PM
Comcast SportsNet Will Air a Special One-Hour Giants Pregame Live on the AT&T Park Scoreboard and Feature Live Coverage of the   Festivities from the Ballpark

Giants/Astros Game Telecast 4 PM
Comcast SportNet’s Live Telecast of the Giants Season Opener from Houston Presented in HD on the AT&T Park Scoreboard * NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship will also be shown.

Because this is during my spring break. I may consider going to this.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I thought I'd venture to see what's out there.
laugh.gif

I love baseball.  You will see me in other teams threads all the time.  

Bonds set to make appearance at ballpark in April

(AP)–19 hours ago

SAN FRANCISCO — Barry Bonds is scheduled to return to AT&T Parkin April when the San Francisco Giants honor the 10th anniversary oftheir 2000 NL West championship team.

The Giants announced Wednesday that Bonds is one of several players scheduled to take part in a pregame ceremony on April 11.

Bondshas made only a handful of public appearances in San Francisco sincethe Giants decided not to bring him back following the 2007 season.

Theceremony is among the events to commemorate the 10th anniversary of thedowntown waterfront ballpark. Bonds has provided many of the signaturemoments, including setting the season home record of 73 in 2001 andbreaking Hank Aaron's career record of 755 in 2007.

Bonds finished with 762 homers.

Back
Top Bottom