Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by JPZx

Minnesota Twins with the best record in the league
88926f919a8b85dce39466b0bd92b677d651d878.gif
You Lost?????
laugh.gif
Nah I always troll in the bay area threads.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i expected to lose this game, so not that mad
Didn't expect them to lose it, but if they did I wasn't going to be mad. Especially after the hot start and yesterday's game.

Braves & Giants have best rotation in NL

Escobar with that nice play
pimp.gif

Hopfully Kenshin "The Dragon Slayer" Kawakami pitches a gem gonna have to with Lincecum pitching.

Trolling for me = presenting to y'all an opposite viewpoint on your team(s) that you're not accustomed to or comfortable hearing in your own thread.

Trolling for me = presenting to you guys the opposite viewpoint that sheds some bad light on your team that you're not accustomed to hearing in your own thread.

bull %*!@
laugh.gif

whats your viewpoint on coming in here and telling us that Twins have one more win?

i never had a problem with you until after that Niners/Vikings game. Since then you've taken almost every chance to take a shot at the bay area sports teams

Trolling for me = presenting to y'all an opposite viewpoint on your team(s) that you're not accustomed to or comfortable hearing in your own thread.

I got no problem with you JPZx....but please tell me what "opposite viewpoint on our team that we arent accustomed to or comfortable hearing" in your last post.  Please.  I'll wait.

Eh. Idk. It sounded like a cool rebuttal.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In reality I have have no problem with any of you or any of your teams. I actually picked the 49ers and the Giants to win in their respective divisions this year in those NT prediction threads that come up every once in a while. I guess I just get bored because there are like 2.4 Minnesota fans on here and 21,000 Bay Area fans, so I end up just gravitating over to here or some !!$# and saying things that sometimes even I think are BS.
laugh.gif

Carry on. I'll try to live by the "if you don't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" policy from now on when I come around your block
laugh.gif

If you viewed the thread at all you would have known there's no one here screaming World Series nor anyone screaming we suck.  

Originally Posted by What up

Ain't !%@! changed from last year. Dudes still swinging at the pitches pitchers want them to.
Yea and really when you think about about it its even worse when were facing pitchers like Lowe who aren't going to over power you and a pitcher that is know for throwing strikes ( I still can't believe he walked 7 and we could only get 1 run) but yet theycut him slack by swinging at pitches out of the zone.

Atlanta won despite a shaky outing from Lowe, its opening day starter. The right-hander, who allowed only two walks over 22 innings in spring training, struggled with his command all night and repeatedly had to pitch out of trouble as a result.

He finished with four strikeouts and the seven walks, though only one came back to hurt him.

``I don't even know how to describe it,'' Lowe said. ``That game could have easily at any point got completely out of control. I was doing my best not to let the walks affect me ... because the positive thing was when there was contact, there was mostly groundballs.''

tired.gif

Lincecum vs Kenshin Kawakami

I could see a similar game tomorrow as last nights game if were swinging at pitches out of the zones and getting behind in the count
Kawakami offers many tangible and intangible assets to any American team that might want to sign him, including a career line of 112-72 in eleven years in Japan, with a 3.32 ERA, and 1.15 WHIP, and a beautiful ratio of 1328 Ks and 351 BBs in 1642.3 IP.

Beyond those outstanding numbers, Kawakami is said to have the best cutter in Japanese baseball, to go with a modest 92 MPH fastball, curve, slider, and forkball. Since Japanese baseball tends to feature more breaking balls than fastballs, Kawakami knows how to use his offspeed and breaking pitches, and his control has been outstanding.

Today's pitching match-up.

[table][tr][th="col"]K. Kawakami Atl
8393.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-0[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]1-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]-[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]-[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]0.57[/td][/tr][/table]

Hopefully the bats show up today with Timmy on the mound.

EDIT:

Heard it may be rained out?  How likely?

last nights game was so lame. wayyy tooo many mistakes.

not stating anything new, but Whiteside is hot garbage.
sick.gif

the chant of BUSTER--POSEY everytime whiteside $$+%+* up was
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Apparently they are going to wait all day to see if this rain clears...someone mentioned there's a clear spot on the radar in about an hour but we'll see

Looks like it may be clear between 4 and 7.  Lets hope so I want a baseball game!

BTW sig check....dude is 7-13 with 4 XB hits

They gotta keep him down until I think some time in May when they get him for an extra year on his contract. But after that, they gotta bring him up. I wouldn't mind seeing him play in the outfield or even first base, no reason to limit him to catcher.

Looks like their shooting for a 5:10 start.
Hope we jump out to an early lead

Wow McCann pissed on that one.
eek.gif

My friend had tickets to today's Giants game and the Warriors game, but now he just wasted about $40.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom